The Analysis of Russian Oil and Gas Reserves
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Grace, John D., 2005. "Russian Oil Supply: Performance and Prospects," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780197300305.
- Matt J. Matthews, 2008. "Energy competition and international relations," International Journal of Global Energy Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 29(4), pages 371-376.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pristupa, Alexey O. & Mol, Arthur P.J., 2015. "Renewable energy in Russia: The take off in solid bioenergy?," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 315-324.
More about this item
KeywordsRussia; Oil and gas reserves; Energy supply; Energy policy;
- Q31 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q47 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy Forecasting
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eco:journ2:2012-02-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilhan Ozturk). General contact details of provider: http://www.econjournals.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.