Resources and future supply of oil
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Grace, John D., 2005. "Russian Oil Supply: Performance and Prospects," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780197300305.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haugom, Erik & Mydland, Ørjan & Pichler, Alois, 2016. "Long term oil prices," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 84-94.
- Vallinayagam, R. & Vedharaj, S. & Yang, W.M. & Lee, P.S. & Chua, K.J.E. & Chou, S.K., 2013. "Combustion performance and emission characteristics study of pine oil in a diesel engine," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 344-351.
- Barros, C.P. & Assaf, A., 2009. "Bootstrapped efficiency measures of oil blocks in Angola," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 4098-4103, October.
- Joelsson, Jonas & Gustavsson, Leif, 2012. "Swedish biomass strategies to reduce CO2 emission and oil use in an EU context," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 448-468.
- Gabriele Battista & Emiliano Carnielo & Luca Evangelisti & Marco Frascarolo & Roberto de Lieto Vollaro, 2015. "Energy Performance and Thermal Comfort of a High Efficiency House: RhOME for denCity, Winner of Solar Decathlon Europe 2014," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(7), pages 1-15, July.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:72:y:2018:i:c:p:341-355 is not listed on IDEAS
- No, Soo-Young, 2011. "Inedible vegetable oils and their derivatives for alternative diesel fuels in CI engines: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 131-149, January.
- Johansson, Bengt, 2013. "A broadened typology on energy and security," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 199-205.
- van Ruijven, Bas & van Vuuren, Detlef P., 2009. "Oil and natural gas prices and greenhouse gas emission mitigation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4797-4808, November.
- Wan Ahmad, Wan Nurul K. & Rezaei, Jafar & de Brito, Marisa P. & Tavasszy, Lóránt A., 2016. "The influence of external factors on supply chain sustainability goals of the oil and gas industry," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 302-314.
- Liam Wagner & Ian Ross & John Foster & Ben Hankamer, 2013. "Tracking global fuel supply, CO2 emissions and sustainable development," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 7-2013, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Wagner, Liam & Ross, Ian & Foster, John & Hankamer, Ben, 2016. "Trading Off Global Fuel Supply, CO2 Emissions and Sustainable Development," MPRA Paper 69941, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- van Moerkerk, Mike & Crijns-Graus, Wina, 2016. "A comparison of oil supply risks in EU, US, Japan, China and India under different climate scenarios," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 148-158.
- Verbruggen, Aviel & Al Marchohi, Mohamed, 2010. "Views on peak oil and its relation to climate change policy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5572-5581, October.
- Bendjebbas, H. & Abdellah-ElHadj, A. & Abbas, M., 2016. "Full-scale, wind tunnel and CFD analysis methods of wind loads on heliostats: A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 452-472.
- Aloise de Seabra, Alessandra & Khosrovyan, Alla & Del Valls, T. Angel & Polette, Marcus, 2015. "Management of pre-salt oil royalties: Wealth or poverty for Brazilian coastal zones as a result?," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 1-8.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:37:y:2009:i:2:p:441-464. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.