Les évolutions du modèle pétrolier russe : une réponse institutionnelle à la crise de l'industrie
Since the beginning of the 1990's, the Russian oil industry is characterised by important reforms of this organisational model. Regarding this evolution, the main characteristic is the increasing involvement of national oil companies in the upstream activities. The aim of this article is to explain this reorganization in the framework of a neo institutional analysis of the "oil models". We argue that the current reorganization in an attempt to increase the coherence of the institutional arrangement governing the transaction between the Russian state and the operators
|Date of creation:||2011|
|Publication status:||Published in Mondes en développement, De Boeck, 2011, 39 (153), pp.99-110|
|Note:||View the original document on HAL open archive server: https://halshs.archives-ouvertes.fr/halshs-00579874|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Karla Hoff & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2004.
"After the Big Bang? Obstacles to the Emergence of the Rule of Law in Post-Communist Societies,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 94(3), pages 753-763, June.
- Hoff, Karla & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2002. "After the Big Bang? Obstacles to the emergence of the rule of law in post-communist societies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2934, The World Bank.
- Karla Hoff & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 2002. "After the Big Bang? Obstacles to the Emergence of the Rule of Law in Post-Communist Societies," NBER Working Papers 9282, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2007. "Les enjeux de la réorganisation du secteur pétrolier russe : vers un nouveau modèle privé-public ?," Post-Print halshs-00096784, HAL.
- Sylvain Rossiaud & Catherine Locatelli, 2009. "The obstacles in the way of stabilising the Russian oil model," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 425-438.
- Deacon, Robert & Mueller, Bernardo, 2004. "Political Economy and Natural Resource Use," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt68g1n1v8, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Avinash Dixit, 2009. "Governance Institutions and Economic Activity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(1), pages 5-24, March.
- Sylvain Rossiaud & Catherine Locatelli, 2009. "The obstacles in the way of stabilizing the russian oil model," Post-Print halshs-00321227, HAL.
- Grace, John D., 2005. "Russian Oil Supply: Performance and Prospects," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780197300305.
- Catherine Locatelli, 2005. "L'industrie pétrolière russe," Post-Print halshs-00477229, HAL. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00579874. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.