Global Exchange and Poverty
- Robert E.B. Lucas
- Lyn Squire
- T. N. Srinivasan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fosfuri, Andrea & Motta, Massimo & Ronde, Thomas, 2001.
"Foreign direct investment and spillovers through workers' mobility,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 205-222, February.
- Andrea Fosfuri & Massimo Motta & Thomas Ronde, 1998. "Foreign direct investments and spillovers through workers' mobility," Economics Working Papers 258, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Fosfuri, Andrea & Motta, Massimo & Rønde, Thomas, 1999. "Foreign Direct Investment and Spillovers through Workers' Mobility," CEPR Discussion Papers 2194, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Blomstrom, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1998.
" Multinational Corporations and Spillovers,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 247-277, July.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1996. "Multinational Corporations and Spillovers," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 99, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1996. "Multinational Corporations and Spillovers," CEPR Discussion Papers 1365, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Deaton, Angus, 1985. "Panel data from time series of cross-sections," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 109-126.
- Devereux, Paul J., 2007.
"Improved Errors-in-Variables Estimators for Grouped Data,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 25, pages 278-287, July.
- Paul J. Devereux, 2006. "Improved errors-in-variables estimators for grouped data," Working Papers 200602, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Devereux, Paul J., 2007. "Improved Errors-in-Variables Estimators for Grouped Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 6167, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Theodore H. Moran & Edward M. Graham & Magnus Blomstrom, 2005. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Promote Development?," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 3810, February.
- Teitel, Simon, 2005. "Globalization and its disconnects," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 444-470, August.
- Harley Frazis & Maury Gittleman & Mary Joyce, 2000. "Correlates of Training: An Analysis Using Both Employer and Employee Characteristics," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 53(3), pages 443-462, April.
- Hans Gersbach & Armin Schmutzler, 2003. "Endogenous Technological Spillovers: Causes and Consequences," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(2), pages 179-205, June.
- Donald W. K. Andrews & Moshe Buchinsky, 2000. "A Three-Step Method for Choosing the Number of Bootstrap Repetitions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(1), pages 23-52, January.
- Neil Campbell & Neil Vousden, 2003. "Training and Technology Transfer," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 35-49, March.
More about this item
Book ChaptersThe following chapters of this book are listed in IDEAS
- T.N. Srinivasan, 2010. "Global Economic Institutional, Intellectual and Religious Contacts: A Brief History," Chapters,in: Global Exchange and Poverty, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gabriel Sánchez & Maria Laura Alzua & Inés Butler, 2010. "The Impact of Technical Barriers to Trade on Argentine Exports and Labor Markets," Chapters,in: Global Exchange and Poverty, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Felipe Barrera-Osorio & Marcela Meléndez, 2010. "Agricultural Subsidies, Trade Barriers and Poverty: Household Microsimulation for Colombia," Chapters,in: Global Exchange and Poverty, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Joze Damijan & José de Sousa & Olivier Lamotte, 2010. "Trade Liberalization in Southeastern Europe," Chapters,in: Global Exchange and Poverty, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Ella Viktoria Kallai & Mircea Teodor Maniu, 2010. "Poverty Impacts of Romanian Remittances from the EU: Effects of Host-Country Migration Policies," Chapters,in: Global Exchange and Poverty, chapter 5 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Anna Iara, 2010. "Skill Diffusion by Temporary Migration? Returns from Western European Working Experience in the EU Accession Countries," Chapters,in: Global Exchange and Poverty, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Serdar Sayan & Ayça Tekin-Koru, 2010. "Host-Country Economic Policies and Worker Remittances to Developing Countries: The Cases of Turkey and Mexico," Chapters,in: Global Exchange and Poverty, chapter 7 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Daniel Chudnovsky & Andrés López & Eugenia Orlicki, 2010. "Inequality: The Argentine Experience," Chapters,in: Global Exchange and Poverty, chapter 8 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Tom Coupé & Irina Orlova & Alexandre Skiba, 2010. "The Effect of Policies on FDI Flows to Transition Countries," Chapters,in: Global Exchange and Poverty, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Vitaliy Oryshchenko, 2010. "Does Foreign Ownership Matter for Enterprise Training? Empirical Evidence from Transition Countries," Chapters,in: Global Exchange and Poverty, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
KeywordsDevelopment Studies; Economics and Finance; Social Policy and Sociology; Urban and Regional Studies;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eebook:13102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.