Does Foreign Ownership Matter for Enterprise Training? Empirical Evidence from Transition Countries
In: Global Exchange and Poverty
This book examines how policies implemented by members of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) affect development and poverty in developing and transition economies.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by Edward Elgar Publishing in its series Chapters with number
13102_10.||Handle:|| RePEc:elg:eechap:13102_10||Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.e-elgar.com|
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.e-elgar.com Email: |
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fosfuri, Andrea & Motta, Massimo & Ronde, Thomas, 2001.
"Foreign direct investment and spillovers through workers' mobility,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 205-222, February.
- Andrea Fosfuri & Massimo Motta & Thomas Ronde, 1998. "Foreign direct investments and spillovers through workers' mobility," Economics Working Papers 258, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Fosfuri, Andrea & Motta, Massimo & Rønde, Thomas, 1999. "Foreign Direct Investment and Spillovers through Workers' Mobility," CEPR Discussion Papers 2194, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Blomstrom, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1998. " Multinational Corporations and Spillovers," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 247-277, July.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1996. "Multinational Corporations and Spillovers," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 99, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1996. "Multinational Corporations and Spillovers," CEPR Discussion Papers 1365, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Deaton, Angus, 1985. "Panel data from time series of cross-sections," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 109-126.
- Devereux, Paul J., 2007. "Improved Errors-in-Variables Estimators for Grouped Data," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 25, pages 278-287, July.
- Paul J. Devereux, 2006. "Improved errors-in-variables estimators for grouped data," Working Papers 200602, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Devereux, Paul J., 2007. "Improved Errors-in-Variables Estimators for Grouped Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 6167, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Theodore H. Moran & Edward M. Graham & Magnus Blomstrom, 2005. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Promote Development?," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 3810, November.
- Teitel, Simon, 2005. "Globalization and its disconnects," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 444-470, August.
- Simon Teitel, 2001. "Globalization and its disconnects," ICER Working Papers 07-2002, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Harley Frazis & Maury Gittleman & Mary Joyce, 2000. "Correlates of Training: An Analysis Using Both Employer and Employee Characteristics," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 53(3), pages 443-462, April.
- Hans Gersbach & Armin Schmutzler, 2003. "Endogenous Technological Spillovers: Causes and Consequences," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(2), pages 179-205, 06.
- Donald W. K. Andrews & Moshe Buchinsky, 2000. "A Three-Step Method for Choosing the Number of Bootstrap Repetitions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(1), pages 23-52, January.
- Neil Campbell & Neil Vousden, 2003. "Training and Technology Transfer," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 35-49, March. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:13102_10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.