Does Foreign Ownership Matter for Enterprise Training? Empirical Evidence from Transition Countries
In: Global Exchange and Poverty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fosfuri, Andrea & Motta, Massimo & Ronde, Thomas, 2001.
"Foreign direct investment and spillovers through workers' mobility,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 205-222, February.
- Andrea Fosfuri & Massimo Motta & Thomas Ronde, 1998. "Foreign direct investments and spillovers through workers' mobility," Economics Working Papers 258, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Fosfuri, Andrea & Motta, Massimo & Rønde, Thomas, 1999. "Foreign Direct Investment and Spillovers through Workers' Mobility," CEPR Discussion Papers 2194, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Blomstrom, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1998.
" Multinational Corporations and Spillovers,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 247-277, July.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1996. "Multinational Corporations and Spillovers," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 99, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Blomström, Magnus & Kokko, Ari, 1996. "Multinational Corporations and Spillovers," CEPR Discussion Papers 1365, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Deaton, Angus, 1985. "Panel data from time series of cross-sections," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 109-126.
- Devereux, Paul J., 2007.
"Improved Errors-in-Variables Estimators for Grouped Data,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 25, pages 278-287, July.
- Paul J. Devereux, 2006. "Improved errors-in-variables estimators for grouped data," Working Papers 200602, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Devereux, Paul J., 2007. "Improved Errors-in-Variables Estimators for Grouped Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 6167, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Theodore H. Moran & Edward M. Graham & Magnus Blomstrom, 2005. "Does Foreign Direct Investment Promote Development?," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 3810.
- Teitel, Simon, 2005. "Globalization and its disconnects," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 444-470, August.
- Harley Frazis & Maury Gittleman & Mary Joyce, 2000. "Correlates of Training: An Analysis Using Both Employer and Employee Characteristics," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 53(3), pages 443-462, April.
- Hans Gersbach & Armin Schmutzler, 2003. "Endogenous Technological Spillovers: Causes and Consequences," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(2), pages 179-205, June.
- Donald W. K. Andrews & Moshe Buchinsky, 2000. "A Three-Step Method for Choosing the Number of Bootstrap Repetitions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 68(1), pages 23-52, January.
- Neil Campbell & Neil Vousden, 2003. "Training and Technology Transfer," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 35-49, March.
More about this item
KeywordsDevelopment Studies; Economics and Finance; Social Policy and Sociology; Urban and Regional Studies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:elg:eechap:13102_10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Darrel McCalla). General contact details of provider: http://www.e-elgar.com .