|2.068, Arthur Lewis Building, School of Social Sciences, The University of Manchester, Oxford Road, Manchester, M13 9PL United Kingdom|
School of Economics Manchester, United Kingdom
University of Manchester
: (0)161 275 4868
(0)161 275 4812
Manchester M13 9PL
RePEc:edi:semanuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Vitaliy Oryshchenko & Richard J. Smith, 2013.
"Generalised empirical likelihood-based kernel density estimation,"
2013-W03, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Vitaliy Oryshchenko & Richard J. Smith, 2013. "Generalised empirical likelihood-based kernel density estimation," Economics Series Working Papers 662, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Vitaliy Oryshchenko & Richard J. Smith, 2017. "Generalised empirical likelihood-based kernel density estimation," Papers 1711.04793, arXiv.org.
- Harvey, Andrew & Oryshchenko, Vitaliy, 2012. "Kernel density estimation for time series data," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 3-14.
- Vitaliy Oryshchenko, 2010. "Does Foreign Ownership Matter for Enterprise Training? Empirical Evidence from Transition Countries," Chapters,in: Global Exchange and Poverty, chapter 10 Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Harvey, Andrew & Oryshchenko, Vitaliy, 2012.
"Kernel density estimation for time series data,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 3-14.
- Wang, Jianzhou & Hu, Jianming & Ma, Kailiang, 2016. "Wind speed probability distribution estimation and wind energy assessment," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 881-899.
- Arora Siddharth & Little Max A. & McSharry Patrick E., 2013. "Nonlinear and nonparametric modeling approaches for probabilistic forecasting of the US gross national product," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 17(4), pages 395-420, September.
Sorry, no citations of chapters recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Vitaliy Oryshchenko should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.