Making Decentralization Work: The Case of Russia, Ukraine, and Kazakhstan
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Alm & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2002. "On the Use of Budgetary Norms as a Tool for Fiscal Management," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0215, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Libman, Alexander, 2008. "Federalism and regionalism in transition countries: A survey," MPRA Paper 29196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jack Diamond, 2002. "Budget System Reform in Transitional Economies; The Experience of Russia," IMF Working Papers 02/22, International Monetary Fund.
- Libman, Alexander, 2008. "Informal regionalism in Central Asia: subnational and international levels," MPRA Paper 26417, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boris Najman & Richard Pomfret & Gael Raballand & Patricia Sourdin, 2005.
"How are Oil Revenues redistributed in an Oil Economy? The case of Kazakhstan,"
Development and Comp Systems
- Boris Najman & Richard Pomfret & Gael Raballand & Patricia Sourdin, 2005. "How are Oil Revenues Redistributed in an Oil Economy? The Case of Kazakhstan," School of Economics Working Papers 2005-18, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Boris Najman & Richard Pomfret & Gael Raballand & Patricia Sourdin, 2008. "How are oil revenues redistributed in an oil economy? The case of Kazakhstan," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00266752, HAL.
- Neyapti, Bilin, 2010.
"Fiscal decentralization and deficits: International evidence,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 155-166, June.
- Bilin Neyapti, 2003. "Fiscal Decentralisation and Deficits: International Evidence," Working Papers 2003/2, Turkish Economic Association.
- Bilin Neyapti, 2008. "Fiscal Decentralization and Deficits : International Evidence," Working Papers 0802, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- Trien NGUYEN & Randall M. WIGLE, "undated". "The Skill Dimension of Labour Market Impacts of External Price Shocks: Numerical Calculations From a Canadian Regional Trade Model," EcoMod2009 21500071, EcoMod.
More about this item
KeywordsDecentralization; Russia; Ukraine; Kazakhstan;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ays:ispwps:paper0009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paul Benson). General contact details of provider: http://aysps.gsu.edu/isp/index.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .