What Does WTO Membership Kindle in Transition Economies?: An Empirical Investigation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pomfret, Richard, 2005.
"Trade policies in Central Asia after EU enlargement and before Russian WTO accession: Regionalism and integration into the world economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 32-58, March.
- Richard Pomfret, 2004. "Trade Policies in Central Asia after EU Enlargement and before Russian WTO Accession: Regionalism and Integration into the World Economy," School of Economics Working Papers 2004-13, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Richard Pomfret, 2005. "Trade Policies in Central Asia after EU Enlargement and before Russian WTO accession: Regionalism and Integration into the world economy," Others 0502003, EconWPA.
More about this item
KeywordsWTO; Economic reform; Transition economies;
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- P33 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - International Trade, Finance, Investment, Relations, and Aid
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:integr:0281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jong-Eun Lee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desejkr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .