Disintegration and trade flows : evidence from the Former Soviet Union
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pomfret, Richard, 2005.
"Trade policies in Central Asia after EU enlargement and before Russian WTO accession: Regionalism and integration into the world economy,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 32-58, March.
- Richard Pomfret, 2004. "Trade Policies in Central Asia after EU Enlargement and before Russian WTO Accession: Regionalism and Integration into the World Economy," School of Economics Working Papers 2004-13, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Richard Pomfret, 2005. "Trade Policies in Central Asia after EU Enlargement and before Russian WTO accession: Regionalism and Integration into the world economy," Others 0502003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anne-Célia Disdier & Jean-Louis Mucchielli, 2001. "Effets frontières et commerce régional : l'exemple des Balkans," Mondes en développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(3), pages 63-72.
- Aksen Ernest & Tochitskaya Irina, 2004. "Economic Effects of Belarus’ Participation in the CIS Countries Customs Union," EERC Working Paper Series 00-443e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Kurmanalieva, Elvira & Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2011. "Holding together or falling apart:Results of gravity equation of the CIS trade," MPRA Paper 32003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francisco Requena & Carlos Llano, 2010. "The border effects in Spain: an industry-level analysis," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 37(4), pages 455-476, November.
- Richard Pomfret, 2006.
"Coordinating Aid for Regional Cooperation Projects: The Experience of Central Asia,"
The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series
- Pomfret, Richard, 2007. "Coordinating Aid for Regional Cooperation Projects: The Experience of Central Asia," WIDER Working Paper Series 048, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Maryanchyk Ivan, 2005. "Ukrainian international trade: How far from the potential?," EERC Working Paper Series 05-14e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Yener Kandogan, 2006. "Falling Walls and Lifting Curtains: Analysis of Border Effects in Transition Countries," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 821, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Trade Policy; Common Carriers Industry; Economic Theory&Research; TF054105-DONOR FUNDED OPERATION ADMINISTRATION FEE INCOME AND EXPENSE ACCOUNT;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2378. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.