State Fragility and Implications for Aid Allocation: An Empirical Analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nelli Babayan, 2016. "A Global Trend EU-style: Democracy Promotion in ‘Fragile’ and Conflict-Affected South Caucasus," Global Policy, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 7(2), pages 217-226, May.
- Oasis Kodila-Tedika & Remy Bolito-Losembe, 2014.
"Corruption et Etats fragiles africains,"
African Development Review,
African Development Bank, vol. 26(1), pages 50-58.
- Oasis, Kodila-Tedika & Remy, Bolito-Losembe, 2013.
"Corruption et Etats fragiles africains
[Corruption and Failed African States]," MPRA Paper 44686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oasis, Kodila-Tedika & Remy, Bolito-Losembe, 2013. "Corruption et Etats fragiles africains
- Yiagadeesen Samy & David Carment, 2019.
"Aid Targeting to Fragile and Conflict-Affected States and Implications for Aid Effectiveness,"
Politics and Governance,
Cogitatio Press, vol. 7(2), pages 93-102.
- Carment David & Samy Yiagadeesen, 2019. "Aid targeting to fragile and conflict-affected states and implications for aid effectiveness," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2019-8, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Oasis Kodila-Tedika & Asongu Simplice, 2016.
"State fragility, rent seeking and lobbying: evidence from African data,"
International Journal of Social Economics,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 43(10), pages 1016-1030, October.
- Simplice A, Asongu & Oasis, Kodila-Tedika, 2013. "State fragility, rent seeking and lobbying: evidence from African data," MPRA Paper 44066, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asongu Simplice & Oasis Kodila-Tedika, 2013. "State fragility, rent seeking and lobbying: evidence from African data," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 13/019, African Governance and Development Institute..
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:53:y:2019:i:6:d:10.1007_s11135-019-00905-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guillaumont, Patrick & McGillivray, Mark & Wagner, Laurent, 2017. "Performance Assessment, Vulnerability, Human Capital, and the Allocation of Aid Among Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 17-26.
- Ahmed, Vaqar & Wahab Siddiqui, Abdul, 2010. "Nexus between aid and security: the case of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 29310, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsfragile states; foreign aid; failed states; risk assessment; Country Indicators for Foreign Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:compsc:v:25:y:2008:i:4:p:349-373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://pss.la.psu.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.