Ukrainian Crisis, Economic Crisis in Russia and the Eurasian Economic Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Spechler, Martin C. & Spechler, Dina R., 2009. "Is Russia winning in Central Asia?," PFH Forschungspapiere/Research Papers 2009/01, PFH Private University of Applied Sciences, Göttingen.
- Evgeny Vinokurov & Alexander Libman, 2014. "Do economic crises impede or advance regional economic integration in the post-Soviet space?," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(3), pages 341-358, September.
- Hartwell, Christopher A., 2013. "A Eurasian (or a Soviet) Union? Consequences of further economic integration in the Commonwealth of Independent States," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 411-420.
- Alexander Libman & Evgeny Vinokurov, 2012. "Post-Soviet integration and the interaction of functional bureaucracies," Review of International Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(5), pages 867-894.
- Tanja A. Börzel & Thomas Risse, 2009. "Diffusing (Inter-) Regionalism - The EU as a Model of Regional Integration," KFG Working Papers p0007, Free University Berlin.
- Libman, Alexander & Vinokurov, Evgeny, 2012. "Holding-Together Regionalism: 20 Years of Post-Soviet Integration," MPRA Paper 61646, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marek Dabrowski, 2015. "It’s not just Russia- Currency crisis in the Commonwealth of independent states," Policy Contributions 869, Bruegel.
- Alexander Libman & Evgeny Vinokurov, 2018. "Autocracies and regional integration: the Eurasian case," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(3), pages 334-364, May.
- A. Knobel., 2015. "Eurasian Economic Union: Prospects and Challenges for Development," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 3.
- Vinokurov, Evgeny & Libman, Alexander, 2012. "Eurasian Integration: Challenges of Transcontinental Regionalism," MPRA Paper 61639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEurasian regionalism; economic crisis in Russia; crisis around Ukraine;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2015-05-02 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2015-05-02 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2015-05-02 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:63861. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.