Ukraine's Choice: European Association Agreement or Eurasian Union?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shepotylo, Oleksandr, 2010. "A Gravity Model of Net Benefits of EU Membership : The Case of Ukraine," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 25, pages 676-702.
- Maryla Maliszewska & Irina Orlova & Svitlana Taran, 2009. "Deep Integration with the EU and its Likely Impact on Selected ENP Countries and Russia," CASE Network Reports 0088, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Marek Dabrowski & Svitlana Taran, 2012. "The Free Trade Agreement between the EU and Ukraine: Conceptual Background, Economic Context and Potential Impact," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 437, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Carneiro, Fracisco, 2013.
"What Promises Does the Eurasian Customs Union Hold for the Future?,"
World Bank - Economic Premise,
The World Bank, issue 108, pages 1-5, February.
- Francisco G. Carneiro, 2013. "What Promises Does the Eurasian Customs Union Hold for the Future?," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17034, The World Bank.
- von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan & Hess, Sebastian & Brummer, Bernhard, 2010. "A preliminary analysis of the impact of a Ukraine-EU free trade agreement on agriculture," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5264, The World Bank.
- Marek Dabrowski & Svitlana Taran, 2012. "Is Free Trade with the EU Good for Ukraine?," CASE Network E-briefs 06, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-11-22 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CWA-2013-11-22 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-TRA-2013-11-22 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:pbrief:pb13-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .