EU-Ukraine DCFTA: the Model for Eastern Partnership Regional Trade Cooperation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Van Berkum, Siemen, 2015. "EU agricultural trade relations with Eastern neighbours: current state and future perspectives in a changing policy framework," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211927, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Peter Havlik, 2014. "Vilnius Eastern Partnership Summit: Milestone In Eu-Russia Relations – Not Just For Ukraine," DANUBE: Law and Economics Review, European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 1, pages 21-51, March.
More about this item
KeywordsEaP; DCFTA; Regional Integration; Ukraine;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2012-10-20 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRA-2012-10-20 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sec:cnstan:0445. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aleksandra Polak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caseepl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .