The Free Trade Agreement between the EU and Ukraine: Conceptual Background, Economic Context and Potential Impact
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anders Aslund, 2009. "How Ukraine Became a Market Economy and Democracy," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 4273.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anders Aslund, 2013. "Ukraine's Choice: European Association Agreement or Eurasian Union?," Policy Briefs PB13-22, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- repec:bla:jcmkts:v:55:y:2017:i:1:p:121-136 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lalita A. Manrai & Ajay K. Manrai & Dana-Nicoleta Lascu & David Dickerson, 2015. "Retail Developments in Poland, Kazakhstan, and Ukraine: A Comparative Analysis," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 14(1), pages 63-77, June.
- Peter Havlik, 2014. "Vilnius Eastern Partnership Summit: Milestone In Eu-Russia Relations – Not Just For Ukraine," DANUBE: Law and Economics Review, European Association Comenius - EACO, issue 1, pages 21-51, March.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade; Investment; Deep and comprehensive free trade agreement; European Union; Ukraine; Business climate;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-02 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sec:cnstan:0437. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aleksandra Polak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caseepl.html .