How Ukraine Became a Market Economy and Democracy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marek Dabrowski & Svitlana Taran, 2012. "The Free Trade Agreement between the EU and Ukraine: Conceptual Background, Economic Context and Potential Impact," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 437, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Oleh Havrylyshyn, 2015. "A quarter century of economic reforms in Ukraine: too late, too slow, too little / Æwieræ wieku ukraiñskich reform: za ma³o, za póŸno i zbyt wolno," mBank - CASE Seminar Proceedings 135, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Fyodor I. Kushnirsky, 2014. "Ukraine and The IMF: An Uneasy Cooperation," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 4(7), pages 120-130, July.
- Earle, John S. & Gehlbach, Scott, 2014. "The Productivity Consequences of Political Turnover: Firm-Level Evidence from Ukraine's Orange Revolution," IZA Discussion Papers 8510, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ari Kokko & Victoria Kravtsova, 2012. "Regional Characteristics And Effects Of Inward Fdi: The Case Of Ukraine," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 3(2).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:ppress:4273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .