Report NEP-CWA-2013-11-22This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. David J. Pollard issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dimant, Eugen, 2013. "The nature of corruption: An interdisciplinary perspective," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-59, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Anders Aslund, 2013. "Ukraine's Choice: European Association Agreement or Eurasian Union?," Policy Briefs PB13-22, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Richard Fabling & Norman Gemmell & Richard Kneller & Lynda Sanderson, 2013. "Estimating Firm-Level Effective Marginal Tax Rates and the User Cost of Capital in New Zealand," Working Papers 13_14, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Dhar, Biswajit, 2013. "The Future of the World Trade Organization," ADBI Working Papers 444, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Paul O'Sullivan, 2013. "Research Joint Ventures: A Barrier To Entry?," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n246-13.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- S. S. Ada & J. Christiaens, 2013. "Local Governmental Accounting Reform: The Case of Turkey," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 13/859, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Moura, Marcelo L. & Pereira, Fatima R. & Attuy, Guilherme de Moraes, 2013. "Currency Wars in Action: How Foreign Exchange Interventions Work in an Emerging Economy," Insper Working Papers wpe_304, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Di Paolo, Antonio & Tansel, Aysit, 2013. "Returns to Foreign Language Skills in a Developing Country: The Case of Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 7724, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/397032 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Günalp, Burak & Cilasun, Seyit Mümin & Acar, Elif Öznur, 2013. "Male-Female Labor Market Participation and the Extent of Gender-Based Wage Discrimination in Turkey," MPRA Paper 51503, University Library of Munich, Germany.