A general equilibrium evaluation of the fiscal costs of trade liberalization in Ukraine
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Warlters, Michael, 2012.
"The marginal cost of public funds and tax reform in Africa,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 58-72.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Walters, Michael, 2009. "The Marginal Cost of Public Funds and Tax Reform in Africa," TSE Working Papers 09-110, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Fritz Breuss & Jean Tesche, 1994. "A general equilibrium evaluation of trade and industrial policy changes in Austria and Hungary," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 130(3), pages 534-552, September.
- Rutherford, Thomas F, 1999. "Applied General Equilibrium Modeling with MPSGE as a GAMS Subsystem: An Overview of the Modeling Framework and Syntax," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 14(1-2), pages 1-46, October.
- Julia Cage & Lucie Gadenne, 2014. "The Fiscal Cost of Trade Liberalization," PSE Working Papers halshs-00705354, HAL.
- Abbott, Philip & Bentzen, Jeanet & Tarp, Finn, 2009. "Trade and Development: Lessons from Vietnam's Past Trade Agreements," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 341-353, February.
- Maryla Maliszewska & Irina Orlova & Svitlana Taran, 2009. "Deep Integration with the EU and its Likely Impact on Selected ENP Countries and Russia," CASE Network Reports 0088, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Burfisher,Mary E., 2011. "Introduction to Computable General Equilibrium Models," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521766968, December.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Rutherford, Thomas Fox & Wiegard, Wolfgang, 2003. "Computable general equilibrium analysis: Opening a black box," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-56, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Cattaneo, Andrea & Ojeda, Raul A. Hinojosa- & Robinson, Sherman, 1999. "Costa Rica trade liberalization, fiscal imbalances, and macroeconomic policy: a computable general equilibrium model," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 39-67.
- von Cramon-Taubadel, Stephan & Hess, Sebastian & Brummer, Bernhard, 2010. "A preliminary analysis of the impact of a Ukraine-EU free trade agreement on agriculture," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5264, The World Bank.
- Kemp, Murray C. & Wan, Henry Jr., 1976. "An elementary proposition concerning the formation of customs unions," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 95-97, February.
- Oksana Harbuzyuk & Stefan Lutz, 2008.
"Analyzing trade opening in Ukraine: effects of a customs union with the EU,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 221-238, September.
- Harbuzyuk, Oksana & Lutz, Stefan, 2004. "Analyzing trade opening in Ukraine: Effects of a customs union with the EU," ZEI Working Papers B 26-2004, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Burfisher,Mary E., 2011. "Introduction to Computable General Equilibrium Models," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521139779, December.
- Joseph Francois & Miriam Manchin, 2009. "Economic Impact of a Potential Free Trade Agreement (FTA) Between the European Union and the Commonwealth of the Independent States," CASE Network Reports 0084, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Joseph Francois & Miriam Manchin, 2009. "Economic Impact of a Potential Free Trade Agreement (FTA) Between the European Union and the Commonwealth of Independent States," IIDE Discussion Papers 20090805, Institue for International and Development Economics.
- Thomas A. Weber, 2010. "Hicksian Welfare Measures and the Normative Endowment Effect," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 2(4), pages 171-194, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:empiri:v:45:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s10663-017-9371-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zoryana Olekseyuk, 2015. "The EU-Ukraine Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Agreement and the importance of FDI," EcoMod2015 8391, EcoMod.
- Zoryana Olekseyuk, 2016. "Modeling of FDI in business services: Additional effects in case of Ukraine's European integration," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(7), pages 1010-1043, October.
- repec:taf:tcpoxx:v:17:y:2017:i:3:p:378-396 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olekseyuk, Zoryana & Schürenberg-Frosch, Hannah, 2016. "Are Armington elasticities different across countries and sectors? A European study," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 328-342.
- Zoryana Olekseyuk & Edward J. Balistreri, 2018.
"Trade liberalization gains under different trade theories: a case study for Ukraine,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 45(3), pages 507-542, August.
- Zoryana Olekseyuk & Edward J. Balistreri, 2014. "Trade liberalization gains under different trade theories: A case study for Ukraine," Working Papers 2014-13, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Miriam Frey, 2016. "Income Inequality Effects of Ukraine’s Trade Liberalization with the EU. Are there 'two Ukraines'?," EcoMod2016 9664, EcoMod.
More about this item
KeywordsUkraine; EU; Trade; Integration; CGE; Public spending; C68; F13; F15; H50; O52;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:empiri:v:41:y:2014:i:3:p:505-540. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.