A preliminary analysis of the impact of a Ukraine-EU free trade agreement on agriculture
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olexandr Nekhay & Thomas Fellmann & Stephan Hubertus Gay, 2012. "A free trade agreement between Ukraine and the European Union: potential effects on agricultural markets and farmers' revenues," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 351-363, November.
- Anders Aslund, 2013. "Ukraine's Choice: European Association Agreement or Eurasian Union?," Policy Briefs PB13-22, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Miriam Frey & Zoryana Olekseyuk, 2011.
"The EU-Ukraine trade liberalization: How much do the costs of tariff elimination matter?,"
308, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies), revised Feb 2013.
- Miriam Frey & Zoryana Olekseyuk, 2012. "The EU-Ukraine trade liberalization: How much do the costs of tariff elimination matter?," EcoMod2012 4362, EcoMod.
- Miriam Frey & Zoryana Olekseyuk, 2013. "The EU-Ukraine trade liberalization: How much do the costs of tariff elimination matter?," FIW Working Paper series 103, FIW.
- Miriam Frey & Zoryana Olekseyuk, 2014. "A general equilibrium evaluation of the fiscal costs of trade liberalization in Ukraine," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 41(3), pages 505-540, August.
- Zoryana Olekseyuk, 2016. "Modeling of FDI in business services: Additional effects in case of Ukraine's European integration," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(7), pages 1010-1043, October.
- Nekhay, Olexandr & Gay, Stephan Hubertus & Fellmann, Thomas, 2011. "A Free Trade between Ukraine and the European Union: Challenges and Opportunities for Agricultural Markets," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114616, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsFree Trade; Economic Theory&Research; Trade Policy; Trade Law; Emerging Markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-04-17 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2010-04-17 (International Trade)
- NEP-TRA-2010-04-17 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.