A general equilibrium evaluation of trade and industrial policy changes in Austria and Hungary
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Revesz, Tamas & Zalai, Erno, 1992. "Taxes and Subsidies in the Transforming Hungarian Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 696, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762, May.
- Markusen, James R & Wigle, Randall M, 1990. "Explaining the Volume of North-South Trade," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 100(403), pages 1206-1215, December.
- Richard Green & Julian M. Alston, 1990. "Elasticities in AIDS Models," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 72(2), pages 442-445.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Suk-In Chang, 1997. "The Effects of Economic Integration Between North and South Korea: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 1-16.
- K. Farmer & K.W. Steininger, 1999. "Reducing CO2-Emissions Under Fiscal Retrenchment: A Multi-Cohort CGE-Model for Austria," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 13(3), pages 309-340, April.
- Fritz Breuss & Fritz Schebeck, 1996. "Eastern European Opening and EU Enlargement," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 69(2), pages 139-151, February.
- Miriam Frey & Zoryana Olekseyuk, 2014. "A general equilibrium evaluation of the fiscal costs of trade liberalization in Ukraine," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 41(3), pages 505-540, August.
- Breuss, Fritz & Steininger, Karl, 1998. "Biomass Energy Use to Reduce Climate Change: A General Equilibrium Analysis for Austria," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 513-535, August.
More about this item
KeywordsD58; F14; F15;
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:130:y:1994:i:3:p:534-552. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .