A model of household type specific food demand behaviour in Hungary
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- de Melo, Jaime & Montenegro, Claudio & Panagariya, Arvind, 1992. "Regional integration, old and new," Policy Research Working Paper Series 985, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Corinna Manig & Alessio Moneta, 2014.
"More or better? Measuring quality versus quantity in food consumption,"
Journal of Bioeconomics,
Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 155-178, July.
- Corinna Manig & Alessio Moneta, 2009. "More or Better ? Measuring Quality versus Quantity in Food Consumption," LEM Papers Series 2009/17, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Corinna Manig & Alessio Moneta, 2009. "More Or Better? Measuring Quality Versus Quantity In Food Consumption," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-13, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Prof. Dr. Hesse, Klaus & Dr. Hoffmann, Claudia & Dr. Thiele, Silke, 2002. "Änderungen der Struktur der Nachfrage nach Nahrungs-und Genußmitteln privater Haushalte und deren Bedeutung für die Ernährungs- und Agrarwirtschaft Schleswig-Holsteins," FE Working Papers 0302, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Food Economics and Consumption Studies.
- Tim Pawlowski & Christoph Breuer, 2012.
"Expenditure elasticities of the demand for leisure services,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(26), pages 3461-3477, September.
- Tim Pawlowski & Christoph Breuer, 2010. "Expenditure Elasticities of the Demand for Leisure Services," Working Papers 1004, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Tey, (John) Yeong-Sheng, 2008. "Household expenditure on food at home in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 15031, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Herzfeld, Thomas & Huffman, Sonya Kostova & Oskam, Arie J. & Rizov, Marian, 2009.
"Changes in Food, Alcohol and Cigarettes Consumption during Transition: Evidence from Russia,"
2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
49239, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Herzfeld, Thomas & Huffman, Sonya Kostova & Oskam, Arie J. & Rizov, Marian, 2009. "Changes in Food, Alcohol and Cigarettes Consumption during Transition: Evidence from Russia," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 49941, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Brosig, S., 2002. "Analyse des Nahrungsmittelkonsums unterschiedlicher BevÃ¶lkerungsgruppen in Ungarn," Proceedings "Schriften der Gesellschaft fÃ¼r Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.", German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 37.
- Herzfeld, Thomas & Huffman, Sonya K. & Rizov, Marian, 2009. "The Dynamics of the Russian Lifestyle During Transition: Changes in Food, Alcohol and Cigarette Consumption," Staff General Research Papers Archive 13116, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsfood demand; demand modelling; Hungary; Nahrungsmittel; Nachfragemodell; Ungarn;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:iamodp:14864. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iamoode.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .