Report NEP-CIS-2012-08-23This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vladimir Nazarov & Arseny Mamedov & Andrey Alaev, 2012. "Intergovernmental Fiscal Relations and Subnational Finances," Published Papers 11, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2012.
- Alexander Radygin & Georgy Malginov, 2012. "Public Sector Status and Privatization Process," Published Papers 8, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2012.
- Vladimir Mau, 2012. "Socio-political Context in Russia in 2011," Published Papers 9, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2012.
- Petukhova, Svetlana & Strepetova, Margarita, 2012. "Broadband internet access availability in Russia: Regional aspects," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 60362, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Jérôme Lefranc, 2012. "Polarisation et déclin de la classe moyenne : le cas de la Russie," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12054, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Shepotylo, Oleksandr & Tarr, David G., 2012. "Impact of WTO accession and the customs union on the bound and applied tariff rates of the Russian federation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6161, The World Bank.
- Pavel Trunin & Natalia Luksha, 2012. "Russia’s 2011 Monetary Policy," Published Papers 10, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2012.
- Item repec:ebd:wpaper:144 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Garbuzova, Maria & Madlener, Reinhard, 2012. "Russia’s Emerging ESCO Market: Prospects and Barriers for Energy Efficiency Investments," FCN Working Papers 6/2012, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN), revised Sep 2012.
- Ersado, Lire, 2012. "Poverty and distributional impact of gas price hike in Armenia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6150, The World Bank.
- De Rosa, Donato & Iootty, Mariana, 2012. "Are natural resources cursed ? an investigation of the dynamic effects of resource dependence on institutional quality," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6151, The World Bank.
- Libman, Alexander & Kozlov, Vladimir & Schultz, André, 2012. "Roving bandits in action: Outside option and governmental predation in autocracies," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 190, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Andreas Fuchs & Axel Dreher & Peter Nunnenkamp, 2012. "Determinants of Donor Generosity: A Survey of the Aid Budget Literature," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 121, Courant Research Centre PEG.