Consumer Criteria for the Selection of an Islamic Bank: Evidence from Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jasim Al-Ajmi & Hameeda Abo Hussain & Nadhem Al-Saleh, 2009. "Clients of conventional and Islamic banks in Bahrain: How they choose which bank to patronize," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(11), pages 1086-1112, September.
- Chong, Beng Soon & Liu, Ming-Hua, 2009. "Islamic banking: Interest-free or interest-based?," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 125-144, January.
- Kun-ho Lee & Shakir Ullah, 2011. "Customers' attitude toward Islamic banking in Pakistan," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(2), pages 131-145, June.
- null Taib & T. Ramayah & Dzuljastri Abdul Razak, 2008. "Factors influencing intention to use diminishing partnership home financing," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(3), pages 235-248, August.
- Bashir, Abdel-Hameed M., 1999. "Risk And Profitability Measures In Islamic Banks: The Case Of Two Sudanese Banks," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 6, pages 1-24.
- Ayesha Hamid & Omar Masood, 2011. "Selection criteria for Islamic home financing: a case study of Pakistan," Qualitative Research in Financial Markets, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(2), pages 117-130, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:rpbfmp:v:20:y:2017:i:02:n:s0219091517500096 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsIslamic banking; religious motives; banking industry;
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- D11 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Theory
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:40384. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.