Selection criteria for Islamic home financing: a case study of Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jasim Al-Ajmi & Hameeda Abo Hussain & Nadhem Al-Saleh, 2009. "Clients of conventional and Islamic banks in Bahrain: How they choose which bank to patronize," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(11), pages 1086-1112, September.
- Bassam Maali & Peter Casson & Christopher Napier, 2006. "Social reporting by islamic banks," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 42(2), pages 266-289.
- Olson, Dennis & Zoubi, Taisier A., 2008. "Using accounting ratios to distinguish between Islamic and conventional banks in the GCC region," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 45-65, March.
- Hanudin Amin & Mohamad Rizal Abdul Hamid & Suddin Lada & Ricardo Baba, 2009. "Cluster analysis for bank customers' selection of Islamic mortgages in Eastern Malaysia: An empirical investigation," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(3), pages 213-234, August.
- Hanudin Amin, 2008. "Choice criteria for Islamic home financing: Empirical investigation among Malaysian bank customers," International Journal of Housing Markets and Analysis, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(3), pages 256-274, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zeyad Saleem Ramadan, 2013. "Jordanian Criteria for Islamic Banks Selection. Evidence from the Jordanian Banking Sector," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 3(3), pages 139-145, July.
- Muhammad Ali & Syed Ali Raza & Chin-Hong Puah & Mohd Zaini Abd Karim, 2017.
"Islamic home financing in Pakistan: a SEM-based approach using modified TPB model,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(8), pages 1156-1177, November.
- Ali, Muhammad & Raza, Syed Ali & Chin-Hong, Puah, 2015. "Islamic home financing in Pakistan: A SEM based approach using modified TPB model," MPRA Paper 67877, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Sep 2015.
- Amin, Hanudin & Abdul-Rahman, Abdul-Rahim & Abdul-Razak, Dzuljastri, 2009. "Is the Theory of Planned Behaviour Valid for Islamic home financing?," MPRA Paper 43179, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Sep 2011.
- Hasan, Syed Akif & Subhani, Muhammad Imtiaz & Osman, Ms. Amber, 2012. "Consumer Criteria for the Selection of an Islamic Bank: Evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 40384, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsIslamic banking; Home financing; Selection criteria; Mortgage companies; Loans; Pakistan;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eme:qrfmpp:v:3:y:2011:i:2:p:117-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginia Chapman). General contact details of provider: http://www.emeraldinsight.com .