Is the Theory of Planned Behaviour Valid for Islamic home financing?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- null Taib & T. Ramayah & Dzuljastri Abdul Razak, 2008. "Factors influencing intention to use diminishing partnership home financing," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(3), pages 235-248, August.
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- Hanudin Amin, 2008. "Choice criteria for Islamic home financing: Empirical investigation among Malaysian bank customers," International Journal of Housing Markets and Analysis, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(3), pages 256-274, August.
- Suddin Lada & Geoffrey Harvey Tanakinjal & Hanudin Amin, 2009. "Predicting intention to choosehalal products using theory of reasoned action," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(1), pages 66-76, April.
- Ayesha Hamid & Omar Masood, 2011. "Selection criteria for Islamic home financing: a case study of Pakistan," Qualitative Research in Financial Markets, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(2), pages 117-130, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kajenthiran. K & Achchuthan. S & Ajanthan. A, 2017. "A Quest for Seeking Microcredit among Youth: Evidence from an Emerging Nation in South Asian Region," Advances in Management and Applied Economics, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 7(2), pages 1-8.
More about this item
KeywordsKeywords: Islamic banking; musharakah mutanaqisah; home financing; survey; mortgage finance; Malaysia;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:43179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .