Predictors of Entrepreneurial Intentions of Undergraduate Students in Vietnam: An Empirical Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yar, Daniel & Wennberg, Karl & Berglund, Henrik, 2008. "Creativity In Entrepreneurship Education," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2008:4, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 03 Apr 2008.
- Ajzen, Icek, 1991. "The theory of planned behavior," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 179-211, December.
- Davidsson, Per & Honig, Benson, 2003. "The role of social and human capital among nascent entrepreneurs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 301-331, May.
- Cooper, Arnold C. & Woo, Carolyn Y. & Dunkelberg, William C., 1988. "Entrepreneurs' perceived chances for success," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 97-108.
- Werner Boente & Monika Jarosch, 2011. "Gender Differences in Competitiveness, Risk Tolerance, and other Personality Traits: Do they contribute to the Gender Gap in Entrepreneurship?," Schumpeter Discussion Papers sdp11012, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Kourilsky, Marilyn L. & Walstad, William B., 1998. "Entrepreneurship and female youth: knowledge, attitudes, gender differences, and educational practices," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 77-88, January.
- Begley, Thomas M. & Boyd, David P., 1987. "Psychological characteristics associated with performence in entrepreneurial firms and smaller businesses," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 79-93.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ida Ketut Kusumawijaya, 2019. "The Prediction of Need for Achievement to Generate Entrepreneurial Intention: A Locus of Control Mediation," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 9(4), pages 54-62.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Heinrichs, Simon & Walter, Sascha, 2013. "Who Becomes an Entrepreneur? A 30-Years-Review of Individual-Level Research and an Agenda for Future Research," EconStor Preprints 68590, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Urbano, David & Aparicio, Sebastian & Guerrero, Maribel & Noguera, Maria & Torrent-Sellens, Joan, 2017. "Institutional determinants of student employer entrepreneurs at Catalan universities," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 271-282.
- R. Murugesan & R. Jayavelu, 2017. "The Influence of Big Five Personality Traits and Self-efficacy on Entrepreneurial Intention: The Role of Gender," Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Emerging Economies, Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, vol. 3(1), pages 41-61, January.
- Clara Cardone-Riportella & María José Casasola-Martinez & Isabel Feito-Ruiz, 2014. "Do Entrepreneurs Come From Venus Or Mars? Impact Of Postgraduate Studies: Gender And Family Business Background," Working Papers 14.04, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Financial Economics and Accounting (former Department of Business Administration), revised Sep 2014.
- Radha Jagannathan & Michael J. Camasso & Bagavan Das & Jale Tosun & Sadagopan Iyengar, 2017. "Family, society and the individual: determinants of entrepreneurial attitudes among youth in Chennai, South India," Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research, Springer;UNESCO Chair in Entrepreneurship, vol. 7(1), pages 1-22, December.
- T. K. Das & Bing-Sheng Teng, 1998. "Time and Entrepreneurial Risk Behavior," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 22(2), pages 69-88, January.
- Nan Langowitz & Maria Minniti, 2007. "The Entrepreneurial Propensity of Women," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 31(3), pages 341-364, May.
- Luca Ferri & Gianluca Ginesti & Rosanna Spanò & Annamaria Zampella, 2018. "Exploring the Entrepreneurial Intention of Female Students in Italy," JOItmC, MDPI, vol. 4(3), pages 1-10, July.
- Verheul, Ingrid & Thurik, Roy & Grilo, Isabel & van der Zwan, Peter, 2012. "Explaining preferences and actual involvement in self-employment: Gender and the entrepreneurial personality," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 325-341.
- Watson, John, 2007. "Modeling the relationship between networking and firm performance," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 852-874, November.
- Danny Miller & Cyrille Sardais, 2015. "Bifurcating Time: How Entrepreneurs Reconcile the Paradoxical Demands of the Job," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 39(3), pages 489-512, May.
- Coduras, Alicia & Saiz-Alvarez, José Manuel & Ruiz, Jesús, 2016. "Measuring Readiness for Entrepreneurship: An Information Tool Proposal," MPRA Paper 86603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tantawy, Maha & Herbert, Kendall & McNally, Jeffrey J. & Mengel, Thomas & Piperopoulos, Panagiotis & Foord, David, 2021. "Bringing creativity back to entrepreneurship education: Creative self-efficacy, creative process engagement, and entrepreneurial intentions," Journal of Business Venturing Insights, Elsevier, vol. 15(C).
- Aldridge, T. Taylor & Audretsch, David, 2011. "The Bayh-Dole Act and scientist entrepreneurship," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 1058-1067, October.
- Kevin Banning* & Ravi Chinta, 2019. "Attitudinal and Structural Determinants of Entrepreneurial Intentions of Women," Business, Management and Economics Research, Academic Research Publishing Group, vol. 5(2), pages 26-32, 02-2019.
- Pham, Dung & Jones, Paul & Dobson, Stephen & Liñán, Francisco & Viala, Céline, 2021. "Entrepreneurial implementation intention as a tool to moderate the stability of entrepreneurial goal intention: A sensemaking approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 97-105.
- Randerson, Kathleen & Bettinelli, Cristina & Fayolle, Alain & Anderson, Alistair, 2015.
"Family entrepreneurship as a field of research: Exploring its contours and contents,"
Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 143-154.
- Kathleen Randerson & Cristina Bettinelli & Alain Fayolle & Alistair Anderson, 2015. "Family entrepreneurship as a field of research: Exploring its contours and contents," Post-Print hal-02013913, HAL.
- Kathleen Randerson & Cristina Bettinelli & Alain Fayolle & Alistair R. Anderson, 2015. "Family entrepreneurship as a field of research : Exploring its contours and contents," Post-Print hal-02313321, HAL.
- Huang, Bin & Tani, Massimiliano & Zhu, Yu, 2021.
"Does higher education make you more entrepreneurial? Causal evidence from China,"
Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 543-558.
- Huang, Bin & Tani, Massimiliano & Zhu, Yu, 2021. "Does Higher Education Make You More Entrepreneurial? Causal Evidence from China," IZA Discussion Papers 14310, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Servane Delanoë & Franck Brulhart, 2011. "Analyse des antécédents de l'intention entrepreneuriale des porteurs de projets français," Post-Print halshs-00743793, HAL.
- Cuong Nguyen, 2018. "Demographic factors, family background and prior self-employment on entrepreneurial intention - Vietnamese business students are different: why?," Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research, Springer;UNESCO Chair in Entrepreneurship, vol. 8(1), pages 1-17, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurial intention; undergraduate students; Vietnam;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hur:ijarbs:v:5:y:2015:i:8:p:46-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://hrmars.com/index.php/pages/detail/IJARBSS .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Hassan Danial Aslam (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://hrmars.com/index.php/pages/detail/IJARBSS .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.