Creativity In Entrepreneurship Education
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hills, Gerald E., 1988. "Variations in University entrepreneurship education: An empirical study of an evolving field," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 109-122.
- Ward, Thomas B., 2004. "Cognition, creativity, and entrepreneurship," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 173-188, March.
- Palich, Leslie E. & Ray Bagby, D., 1995. "Using cognitive theory to explain entrepreneurial risk-taking: Challenging conventional wisdom," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 10(6), pages 425-438, November.
- Chen, Chao C. & Greene, Patricia Gene & Crick, Ann, 1998. "Does entrepreneurial self-efficacy distinguish entrepreneurs from managers?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 295-316, July.
- Frederic Delmar & Per Davidsson, 2000. "Where do they come from? Prevalence and characteristics of nascent entrepreneurs," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Davidsson, Per, 1991. "Continued entrepreneurship: Ability, need, and opportunity as determinants of small firm growth," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 6(6), pages 405-429, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tran Huy Phuong & Thanh Trung Hieu, 2015. "Predictors of Entrepreneurial Intentions of Undergraduate Students in Vietnam: An Empirical Study," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 5(8), pages 46-55, August.
- Clara Cardone-Riportella & María José Casasola-Martinez & Isabel Feito-Ruiz, 2014. "Do Entrepreneurs Come From Venus Or Mars? Impact Of Postgraduate Studies: Gender And Family Business Background," Working Papers 14.04, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Financial Economics and Accounting (former Department of Business Administration), revised Sep 2014.
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:8:p:1490-1504 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shane, Scott & Nicolaou, Nicos, 2015. "Creative personality, opportunity recognition and the tendency to start businesses: A study of their genetic predispositions," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 407-419.
- İzlem Gözükara Yıldız & Nurdan Çolakoğlu, 2015. "A Comparative Study On Entrepreneurial Intentions Of Vocational School And Undergraduate Students With Entrepreneurship Education," Economy & Business Journal, International Scientific Publications, Bulgaria, vol. 9(1), pages 203-209.
- Erik Stam & Karl Wennberg, 2009. "The roles of R&D in new firm growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 77-89, June.
- Virginia Fernández-Pérez & Ana Montes-Merino & Lázaro Rodríguez-Ariza & Patricia Esther Alonso Galicia, 0. "Emotional competencies and cognitive antecedents in shaping student’s entrepreneurial intention: the moderating role of entrepreneurship education," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-25.
- repec:eur:ejserj:233 is not listed on IDEAS
- Izlem Gozukara & Nurdan Colakoglu, 2016. "Enhancing Entrepreneurial Intention and Innovativeness of University Students: The Mediating Role of Entrepreneurial Alertness," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(2), pages 34-45, February.
- repec:spr:jglont:v:7:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40497-017-0067-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Toutain & Melchior Salgado, 2012. "Comment améliorer la performance des pédagogies entrepreneuriales par la mise en action," Post-Print hal-00842210, HAL.
- Michela Loi & Maria Chiara Di Guardo, 2015. "A Start-Up Generation Approach For Teaching Entrepreneurship: An Overview Of Affective Learning Results," Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 20(04), pages 1-16, December.
- Larsson, Johan P & Wennberg, Karl & Wiklund, Johan & Wright, Mike, 2017. "Location Choices of Graduate Entrepreneurs," Ratio Working Papers 290, The Ratio Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurship education; intentions; creativity;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-02-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2008-02-16 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EDU-2008-02-16 (Education)
- NEP-ENT-2008-02-16 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-KNM-2008-02-16 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhb:hastba:2008_004. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Helena Lundin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erhhsse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.