Unbounding entrepreneurial intents of university students: a multidisciplinary perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ron A. Boschma & Michael Fritsch, 2007. "Creative Class and Regional Growth - Empirical Evidence from Eight European Countries," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-066, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Joop Hartog & Mirjam Van Praag & Justin Van Der Sluis, 2010.
"If You Are So Smart, Why Aren't You an Entrepreneur? Returns to Cognitive and Social Ability: Entrepreneurs Versus Employees,"
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(4), pages 947-989, December.
- Hartog, Joop & van Praag, Mirjam C. & van der Sluis, Justin, 2008. "If You Are So Smart, Why Aren't You an Entrepreneur? Returns to Cognitive and Social Ability: Entrepreneurs versus Employees," IZA Discussion Papers 3648, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joop Hartog & Mirjam van Praag & Justin van der Sluis, 2008. "If you are so smart, why aren't you an entrepreneur? Returns to cognitive and social ability: Entrepreneurs versus employees," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-084, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Chen, Chao C. & Greene, Patricia Gene & Crick, Ann, 1998. "Does entrepreneurial self-efficacy distinguish entrepreneurs from managers?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 295-316, July.
- Kuhn, Peter J. & Weinberger, Catherine, 2002.
"Leadership Skills and Wages,"
IZA Discussion Papers
482, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kuhn, Peter & Weinberger, Catherine, 2003. "Leadership Skills and Wages," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt50q3c9n1, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Souitaris, Vangelis & Zerbinati, Stefania & Al-Laham, Andreas, 2007. "Do entrepreneurship programmes raise entrepreneurial intention of science and engineering students? The effect of learning, inspiration and resources," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 566-591, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oliveira, Belkis & Moriano, Juan & Soares, Vasco, 2012. "Estudo exploratório das diferenças na Intenção Empreendedora entre Homens e Mulheres em Portugal: o Caso dos Jovens Universitários do Norte de Portugal," Working Papers 24/2012, Universidade Portucalense, Centro de Investigação em Gestão e Economia (CIGE).
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurship; Intents; Students; Higher Education; Multidisciplinary; Portugal;
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2009-04-25 (Education)
- NEP-ENT-2009-04-25 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HRM-2009-04-25 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-NEU-2009-04-25 (Neuroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:por:fepwps:322. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepuppt.html .