Estudo exploratório das diferenças na Intenção Empreendedora entre Homens e Mulheres em Portugal: o Caso dos Jovens Universitários do Norte de Portugal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aurora A.C. Teixeira & Rosa Portela Forte, 2009. "Unbounding entrepreneurial intents of university students: a multidisciplinary perspective," FEP Working Papers 322, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- KruegerJR, Norris F. & Reilly, Michael D. & Carsrud, Alan L., 2000. "Competing models of entrepreneurial intentions," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 15(5-6), pages 411-432.
- Aidis, Ruta & Wetzels, Cécile, 2007. "Self-Employment and Parenthood: Exploring the Impact of Partners, Children and Gender," IZA Discussion Papers 2813, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- repec:bbe:wpaper:200907 is not listed on IDEAS
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Ana Iolanda Vodă & Alina-Petronela Haller & Alexandru Anichiti & Gina Ionela Butnaru, 2020. "Testing Entrepreneurial Intention Determinants in Post-Transition Economies," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(24), pages 1-26, December.
- Manjib Bhuyan & Prachi Pathak, 2017. "Understanding Entrepreneurial Intention of University Students in Uttarakhand: An Empirical Study," Indian Journal of Commerce and Management Studies, Educational Research Multimedia & Publications,India, vol. 8(2), pages 93-100, May.
- Mustapha Bachiri, 2016. "Determinants of Students’ Entrepreneurial Intentions: Evidence from Moroccan University," International Business Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(11), pages 83-89, November.
- Clara Cardone-Riportella & María José Casasola-Martinez & Isabel Feito-Ruiz, 2014. "Do Entrepreneurs Come From Venus Or Mars? Impact Of Postgraduate Studies: Gender And Family Business Background," Working Papers 14.04, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Financial Economics and Accounting (former Department of Business Administration), revised Sep 2014.
- Francisco Díez-Martín & Alicia Blanco-González & Camilo Prado-Román, 2016. "Explaining nation-wide differences in entrepreneurial activity: a legitimacy perspective," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 1079-1102, December.
- Jacques Arlotto & Philippe Jourdan & Jean-Michel Sahut & Frédéric Teulon, 2012.
"Les programmes de formation à l'entrepreneuriat sont-ils réellement utiles ? Le cas des concours pédagogiques de création d'entreprise,"
- Jacques Arlotto & Philippe Jourdan & Jean-Michel Sahut & Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "Les programmes de formation à l’entrepreneuriat sont-ils réellement utiles ? Le cas des concours pédagogiques de création d’entreprise," Working Papers 2014-257, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Zampetakis, Leonidas A. & Kafetsios, Konstantinos & Moustakis, Vassilis, 2017. "Using emotional persuasion for changing attitudes towards entrepreneurship: An interpersonal perspective," Journal of Business Venturing Insights, Elsevier, vol. 7(C), pages 50-54.
- Muhammad Shahid Qureshi & Saadat Saeed & Syed Waleed Mehmood Wasti, 2016. "The impact of various entrepreneurial interventions during the business plan competition on the entrepreneur identity aspirations of participants," Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research, Springer;UNESCO Chair in Entrepreneurship, vol. 6(1), pages 1-18, December.
- Aidis, Ruta & van Praag, Mirjam, 2007. "Illegal entrepreneurship experience: Does it make a difference for business performance and motivation?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 283-310, March.
- Justice Malebana, 2014. "Entrepreneurial intentions of South African rural university students: A test of the theory of planned behaviour," Journal of Economics and Behavioral Studies, AMH International, vol. 6(2), pages 130-143.
- Frederiks, Arjan J. & Englis, Basil G. & Ehrenhard, Michel L. & Groen, Aard J., 2019. "Entrepreneurial cognition and the quality of new venture ideas: An experimental approach to comparing future-oriented cognitive processes," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 327-347.
- R. Sandra Schillo & Ajax Persaud & Meng Jin, 2016. "Entrepreneurial readiness in the context of national systems of entrepreneurship," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 619-637, April.
- H. V. Mukesh & Rajasekharan Pillai K., 2020. "Role of Institutional Ecosystem in Entrepreneurship Education: An Empirical Reiteration," Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Emerging Economies, Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, vol. 29(1), pages 176-205, March.
- Leonidas A. Zampetakis & Manolis Lerakis & Konstantinos Kafetsios & Vassilis S. Moustakis, 2016. "The moderating role of anticipated affective ambivalence in the formation of entrepreneurial intentions," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 815-838, September.
- José Neves Cruz, 2013. "Is white-collar crime a form of entrepreneurship?," OBEGEF Working Papers 022, OBEGEF - Observatório de Economia e Gestão de Fraude;OBEGEF Working Papers on Fraud and Corruption.
- Grichnik, Dietmar & Smeja, Alexander & Welpe, Isabell, 2010. "The importance of being emotional: How do emotions affect entrepreneurial opportunity evaluation and exploitation?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 15-29, October.
- Fayolle, Alain & Liñán, Francisco, 2014.
"The future of research on entrepreneurial intentions,"
Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 663-666.
- Alain Fayolle & Francisco Linan, 2014. "The future of research on entrepreneurial intentions," Post-Print hal-02313138, HAL.
- A. Fayolle & F. Linan, 2014. "The future of research on entrepreneurial intentions," Post-Print halshs-01062550, HAL.
- Kajenthiran. K & Achchuthan. S & Ajanthan. A, 2017. "A Quest for Seeking Microcredit among Youth: Evidence from an Emerging Nation in South Asian Region," Advances in Management and Applied Economics, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 7(2), pages 1-8.
- Zellweger, Thomas & Sieger, Philipp & Halter, Frank, 2011. "Should I stay or should I go? Career choice intentions of students with family business background," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 521-536, September.
- Traikova, Diana & Manolova, Tatiana S. & Möllers, Judith & Buchenrieder, Gertrud, 2017.
"Corruption perceptions and entrepreneurial intentions in a transitional context - The case of rural Bulgaria,"
EconStor Open Access Articles and Book Chapters, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 1-21.
- Diana Traikova & Tatiana S. Manolova & Judith Möllers & Gertrud Buchenrieder, 2017. "Corruption Perceptions And Entrepreneurial Intentions In A Transitional Context–The Case Of Rural Bulgaria," Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 22(03), pages 1-21, September.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:cigewp:2012_024. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ciupopt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Luis Pacheco (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ciupopt.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.