Report NEP-EDU-2009-04-25This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- C. Kirabo Jackson, 2009. "Ability-grouping and Academic Inequality: Evidence From Rule-based Student Assignments," NBER Working Papers 14911, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Helen Slater & Simon Burgess & Neil Davies, 2009. "Do teachers matter? Measuring the variation in teacher effectiveness in England," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 09/212, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- David L. Anderson & John Tressler, 2009. "Ranking Economics Departments in Terms of Residual Productivity: New Zealand Economics Departments, 2000-2006," Working Papers in Economics 09/03, University of Waikato, Department of Economics, revised 05 Sep 2011.
- Aurora A.C. Teixeira & Rosa Portela Forte, 2009. "Unbounding entrepreneurial intents of university students: a multidisciplinary perspective," FEP Working Papers 322, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Kata Mihaly, 2009. "Do More Friends Mean Better Grades?: Student Popularity and Academic Achievement," Working Papers 678, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Item repec:cil:wpaper:170 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jennifer Hunt, 2009. "Which Immigrants Are Most Innovative and Entrepreneurial? Distinctions by Entry Visa," NBER Working Papers 14920, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- O'Connell, Philip J. & Byrne, Delma, 2009. "The Determinants and Effects of Training at Work: Bringing the Workplace Back In," Papers WP289, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Echávarri Aguinaga, Rebeca, 2009. "Education and the dynamics of family decisions," DFAEII Working Papers 2009-01, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Aloysius Siow, 2009. "Testing Becker's Theory of Positive Assortative Matching," Working Papers tecipa-356, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Pettersson-Lidbom, Per & Skogman Thoursie, Peter, 2009. "Does child spacing affect children’s outcomes? Evidence from a Swedish reform," Working Paper Series 2009:7, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Yen-Chien Chen & Stacey H. Chen & Jin-Tan Liu, 2009. "Separate Effects of Sibling Gender and Family Size on Educational Achievements - Methods and First Evidence from Population Birth Registry," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 09/03, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London.
- Mendolicchio, Concetta & Paolini, Dimitri & Pietra, Tito, 2009. "Income tax, subsidies to education, and investments in human capital in a two-sector economy," MPRA Paper 14772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A'Hearn, Brian & Baten, Jörg & Crayen, Dorothee, 2009. "Quantifying Quantitative Literacy: Age Heaping and the History of Human Capital," CEPR Discussion Papers 7277, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.