Give Credit Where Credit Is Due: Tracing Value Added in Global Production Chains
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Robert Koopman & William Powers & Zhi Wang & Shang-Jin Wei, 2011. "Give Credit where Credit is Due: Tracing Value Added in Global Production Chains," Working Papers 312011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Guillaume Daudin & Christine Rifflart & Danielle Schweisguth, 2011.
"Who produces for whom in the world economy?,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 44(4), pages 1403-1437, November.
- Guillaume Daudin & Christine Rifflart & Danielle Schweisguth, 2009. "Who produces for whom in the world economy?," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2009-18, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Guillaume Daudin & Christine Rifflart & Danielle Schweisguth, 2011. "Who Produces for Whom in the World Economy?," Post-Print halshs-00924985, HAL.
- Guillaume Daudin & Christine Rifflart & Danielle Schweisguth, 2009. "Who produces for whom in the world economy?," Sciences Po publications 2009-18, Sciences Po.
- Guillaume Daudin & Christine Rifflart & Danielle Schweisguth, 2009. "Who produces for whom in the world economy?," Working Papers hal-01066205, HAL.
- Richard E. Baldwin, 2008.
"Managing The Noodle Bowl: The Fragility Of East Asian Regionalism,"
The Singapore Economic Review (SER),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 53(03), pages 449-478.
- Baldwin, Richard, 2006. "Managing the Noodle Bowl: The Fragility of East Asian Regionalism," CEPR Discussion Papers 5561, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Baldwin, Richard E., 2007. "Managing the Noodle Bowl: The Fragility of East Asian Regionalism," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 7, Asian Development Bank.
- Dean, Judith & Fung, K.C. & Wang, Zhi, 2008. "How vertically specialized is Chinese trade?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 31/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Robert Koopman & Zhi Wang & Shang-Jin Wei, 2008. "How Much of Chinese Exports is Really Made In China? Assessing Domestic Value-Added When Processing Trade is Pervasive," NBER Working Papers 14109, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Athukorala, Prema-chandra & Yamashita, Nobuaki, 2006.
"Production fragmentation and trade integration: East Asia in a global context,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 233-256, December.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & Nobuaki Yamashita, 2005. "Production Fragmentation and Trade Integration: East Asia in a Global Context," Departmental Working Papers 2005-07, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Kei-Mu Yi, 2003.
"Can Vertical Specialization Explain the Growth of World Trade?,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 111(1), pages 52-102, February.
- Kei-Mu Yi, 2000. "Can vertical specialization explain the growth of world trade?," Staff Reports 96, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Biswajit Nag & Saikat Banerjee & Rittwik Chatterjee, 2007. "Changing Features of the Automobile Industry in Asia:Comparison of Production, Trade and Market Structure in Selected Countries," Working Papers 3707, Asia-Pacific Research and Training Network on Trade (ARTNeT), an initiative of UNESCAP and IDRC, Canada..
- Kei-Mu Yi, 2010.
"Can Multistage Production Explain the Home Bias in Trade?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(1), pages 364-393, March.
- Kei-Mu Yi, 2008. "Can multi-stage production explain the home bias in trade?," Working Papers 08-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 01 Nov 2008.
- Feenstra, Robert C. & Jensen, J. Bradford, 2012.
"Evaluating estimates of materials offshoring from US manufacturing,"
Elsevier, vol. 117(1), pages 170-173.
- Robert C. Feenstra & J. Bradford Jensen, 2012. "Evaluating Estimates of Materials Offshoring from U.S. Manufacturing," NBER Working Papers 17916, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dean, Judith M. & Lovely, Mary E. & Mora, Jesse, 2009. "Decomposing China-Japan-U.S. trade: Vertical specialization, ownership, and organizational form," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(6), pages 596-610, November.
- Koopman, Robert & Wang, Zhi & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2009. "A World Factory in Global Production Chains: Estimating Imported Value Added in Chinese Exports," CEPR Discussion Papers 7430, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maurer, Andreas & Degain, Christophe, 2010. "Globalization and trade flows: What you see is not what you get!," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2010-12, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Robert C. Feenstra & Robert E. Lipsey & Lee G. Branstetter & C. Fritz Foley & James Harrigan & J. Bradford Jensen & Lori Kletzer & Catherine Mann & Peter K. Schott & Greg C. Wright, 2010. "Report on the State of Available Data for the Study of International Trade and Foreign Direct Investment," NBER Working Papers 16254, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peltonen, Tuomas & Pula, Gabor, 2009. "Has emerging Asia decoupled? An analysis of production and trade linkages using the Asian international input-output table," Working Paper Series 993, European Central Bank.
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:16426. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .