Protection in good and bad times ? the Turkish green card health program
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edwin Leuven & Barbara Sianesi, 2003. "PSMATCH2: Stata module to perform full Mahalanobis and propensity score matching, common support graphing, and covariate imbalance testing," Statistical Software Components S432001, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 01 Feb 2018.
- Mendola, Mariapia & Bredenkamp, Caryn & Gragnolati, Michele, 2007. "The impoverishing effect of adverse health events : evidence from the western Balkans," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4444, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jesse Bump & Susan Sparkes & Mehtap Tatar & Yusuf Celik & Meltem Aran & Claudia Rokx, 2014. "Turkey On The Way Of Universal Health Coverage Through The Health Transformation Program (2003-13)," Health, Nutrition and Population (HNP) Discussion Paper Series 93172, The World Bank.
- Eleftherios Giovanis & Oznur Ozdamar, 2016. "Who Pays More: Public, Private, Both or None? The Effects of Health Insurance Schemes and Health Reforms on Out-of-Pocket and Catastrophic Health Expenditures in Turkey," Working Papers 1058, Economic Research Forum, revised 10 2016.
- Erus, Burcay & Yakut-Cakar, Burcu & Cali, Sanda & Adaman, Fikret, 2015. "Health policy for the poor: An exploration on the take-up of means-tested health benefits in Turkey," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 99-106.
- repec:eee:hepoli:v:121:y:2017:i:5:p:553-557 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hacer Özgen Narcı & İsmet Şahin & Hasan Yıldırım, 2015. "Financial catastrophe and poverty impacts of out-of-pocket health payments in Turkey," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 16(3), pages 255-270, April.
- Adam Wagstaff & Daniel Cotlear & Patrick Hoang-Vu Eozenou & Leander R. Buisman, 2016.
"Measuring progress towards universal health coverage: with an application to 24 developing countries,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 32(1), pages 147-189.
- Wagstaff,Adam & Cotlear,Daniel & Eozenou,Patrick Hoang-Vu & Buisman,Leander Robert, 2015. "Measuring progress towards universal health coverage: with an application to 24 developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7470, The World Bank.
- Meltem Aran & Claudia Rokx, 2014. "Turkey on the Way of Universal Health Coverage Through the Health Transformation Program (2003-2013)," Health, Nutrition and Population (HNP) Discussion Paper Series 91326, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Monitoring&Evaluation; Health Systems Development&Reform; Health Economics&Finance; Health Law; Housing&Human Habitats;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2012-09-03 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-CWA-2012-09-03 (Central & Western Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6178. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .