Report NEP-EEC-2012-09-03This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:fpo:wpaper:15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hein, Eckhard, 2012. "Finance-dominated capitalism, re-distribution and the financial and economic crises: A European perspective," IPE Working Papers 14/2012, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2012. "The crisis of euro’s governance: institutional aspects and policy issues," MPRA Paper 40861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Blommestein, Hans J. & Eijffinger, Sylvester C W & Qian, Zongxin, 2012. "Animal Spirits in the Euro Area Sovereign CDS Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 9092, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pusch, Toralf, 2012. "The role of uncertainty in the euro crisis: A reconsideration of liquidity preference theory," Discussion Papers 31, University of Hamburg, Centre for Economic and Sociological Studies (CESS/ZÖSS).
- Heise, Arne, 2012. "Governance without government or: The Euro Crisis and what went wrong with European Economic Governance?," Discussion Papers 32, University of Hamburg, Centre for Economic and Sociological Studies (CESS/ZÖSS).
- Orphanides, Athanasios & Wieland, Volker, 2012. "Complexity and Monetary Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 9107, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ben Cheikh, Nidhaleddine, 2012. "Asymmetric exchange rate pass-through in the Euro area: New evidence from smooth transition models," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-36, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Aizenman, Joshua, 2012. "The Euro and the global crises: finding the balance between short term stabilization and forward looking reforms," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt8mc1z1wc, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Daniel Kapp, 2012. "The optimal size of the European Stability Mechanism: A cost-benefit analysis," DNB Working Papers 349, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Faccini, Renato & Rosazza Bondibene, Chiara, 2012. "Labour market institutions and unemployment volatility: evidence from OECD countries," Bank of England working papers 461, Bank of England.