Cluster Dynamics: Learning from Competitiveness Cluster Policy. The Case of 'Secure Communicating Solutions' in the French Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Region
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Christian Longhi, 2017. "Cluster dynamics: learning from Competitiveness Cluster policy. The case of ‘Secure Communicating Solutions’ in the French Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur Region," Working Papers halshs-01675684, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anne L.J. Ter Wal, 2013.
"Cluster Emergence and Network Evolution: A Longitudinal Analysis of the Inventor Network in Sophia-Antipolis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(5), pages 651-668, May.
- Anne Ter Wal, 2008. "Cluster Emergence and Network Evolution: A longitudinal analysis of the inventor network in Sophia-Antipolis," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0810, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2008.
- Anne L. J. ter Wal, 2008. "Cluster emergence and network evolution A longitudinal analysis of the inventor network in Sophia-Antipolis," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2008-21, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Jerome Vicente & Pierre Balland & Olivier Brossard, 2011. "Getting into Networks and Clusters: Evidence from the Midi-Pyrenean Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) Collaboration Network," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(8), pages 1059-1078.
- Tom Broekel, 2015. "Do Cooperative Research and Development (R&D) Subsidies Stimulate Regional Innovation Efficiency? Evidence from Germany," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(7), pages 1087-1110, July.
- Anders Malmberg & Peter Maskell, 2002. "The elusive concept of localization economies: towards a knowledge-based theory of spatial clustering," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 34(3), pages 429-449, March.
- Rune Dahl Fitjar & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2017.
"Nothing is in the Air,"
Growth and Change,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1), pages 22-39, March.
- Rune Dahl Fitjar & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2016. "Nothing is in the air," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1602, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jan 2016.
- Fitjar, Rune Dahl & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2016. "Nothing is in the air," CEPR Discussion Papers 11067, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fitjar, Rune Dahl & Rodríguez-Pose, Andrés, 2017. "Nothing is in the air," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 84287, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Breschi, Stefano & Lissoni, Francesco, 2001.
"Knowledge Spillovers and Local Innovation Systems: A Critical Survey,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 10(4), pages 975-1005, December.
- Breschi, Stefano & Lissoni, Francesco, 2000. "Knowledge Spillovers And Local Innovation Systems: A Critical Survey," ERSA conference papers ersa00p362, European Regional Science Association.
- Stefano Breschi & Francesco Lissoni, 2001. "Knowledge spillovers and local innovation systems: a critical survey," LIUC Papers in Economics 84, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Lorenzo Cassi & Anne Plunket, 2015.
"Research Collaboration in Co-inventor Networks: Combining Closure, Bridging and Proximities,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(6), pages 936-954, June.
- Cassi, Lorenzo & Plunket, Anne, 2012. "Research collaboration in co-inventor networks: combining closure,bridging and proximities," MPRA Paper 39481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lorenzo Cassi & Anne Plunket, 2013. "Research Collaboration in Co-inventor Networks: Combining Closure, Bridging and Proximities," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00987705, HAL.
- Lorenzo Cassi & Anne Plunket, 2013. "Research Collaboration in Co-inventor Networks: Combining Closure, Bridging and Proximities," Post-Print hal-00987705, HAL.
- Elisa Giuliani, 2007. "The selective nature of knowledge networks in clusters: evidence from the wine industry," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(2), pages 139-168, March.
- Christian Longhi, 1999.
"Networks, Collective Learning and Technology Development in Innovative High Technology Regions: The Case of Sophia-Antipolis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(4), pages 333-342.
- Christian Longhi, 1999. "Networks, collective learning and technology development in innovative high-technology regions : the case of Sophia-Antipolis," Post-Print halshs-00278576, HAL.
- Max-Peter Menzel & Dirk Fornahl, 2010. "Cluster life cycles--dimensions and rationales of cluster evolution," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(1), pages 205-238, February.
- Ariel Mendez & Maïten Bel & Maud Pélissier & Manuela Bardet & Bruno Courault & Cécile Crespy & Martine Gadille & Jacques Garnier & Caroline Lanciano-Morandat & Delphine Mercier & Hiroatsu Nohara & Gui, 2008. "Quelle articulation entre les pôles de compétitivité et les tissus productifs régionaux ? Une mise en perspective de quatre pôles en Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur," Working Papers halshs-00326631, HAL.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2003.
"Deconstructing clusters: chaotic concept or policy panacea?,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 5-35, January.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2002. "Deconstructing Clusters: Chaotic Concept or Policy Panacea," Working Papers wp244, Centre for Business Research, University of Cambridge.
- Christoph Roesler & Tom Broekel, 2017. "The role of universities in a network of subsidized R&D collaboration: The case of the biotechnology-industry in Germany," Review of Regional Research: Jahrbuch für Regionalwissenschaft, Springer;Gesellschaft für Regionalforschung (GfR), vol. 37(2), pages 135-160, October.
- Elizabeth Garnsey & Christian Longhi, 2004. "High technology locations and globalization : converse paths, common processes," Post-Print halshs-00456808, HAL.
- Stefano Breschi & Francesco Lissoni, 2009. "Mobility of skilled workers and co-invention networks: an anatomy of localized knowledge flows," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(4), pages 439-468, July.
- Mario A. Maggioni & Mario Nosvelli & Teodora Erika Uberti, 2007. "Space versus networks in the geography of innovation: A European analysis," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 86(3), pages 471-493, August.
- Jason Owen-Smith & Walter W. Powell, 2004. "Knowledge Networks as Channels and Conduits: The Effects of Spillovers in the Boston Biotechnology Community," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(1), pages 5-21, February.
More about this item
KeywordsCluster Policy; Competitiveness Cluster; Collective Learning Networks; Innovation; Social Network Analysis; Sophia Antipolis; Rousset;
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- L52 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Industrial Policy; Sectoral Planning Methods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CDM-2018-01-08 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-CSE-2018-01-08 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2018-01-08 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-ICT-2018-01-08 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-INO-2018-01-08 (Innovation)
- NEP-PPM-2018-01-08 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-SBM-2018-01-08 (Small Business Management)
- NEP-URE-2018-01-08 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gre:wpaper:2017-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patrice Bougette). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/credcfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.