Report NEP-INO-2018-01-08This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Uwe Cantner issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alex Bell & Raj Chetty & Xavier Jaravel & Neviana Petkova & John Van Reenen, 2017. "Who Becomes an Inventor in America? The Importance of Exposure to Innovation," CEP Discussion Papers dp1519, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Moschner, Sandra-Luisa & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2017. "All that glitters is not gold: How motives for open innovation collaboration with startups diverge from action in corporate accelerators," Working Papers 102, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Christian Longhi, 2017. "Cluster Dynamics: Learning from Competitiveness Cluster Policy. The Case of 'Secure Communicating Solutions' in the French Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Region," GREDEG Working Papers 2017-42, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Kul B Luintel & Mosahid Khan, 2017. "Ideas Production and International Knowledge Spillovers: Digging Deeper into Emerging Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 6737, CESifo Group Munich.
- Santosh Kumar Sahu & Sunder Ramaswamy & Abishek Choutagunta, "undated". "Export Performance, Innovation, and Productivity in Indian Manufacturing Firms," Working Papers 2017-159, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Sari Pekkala Kerr & William R. Kerr & Tina Xu, 2017. "Personality Traits of Entrepreneurs: A Review of Recent Literature," NBER Working Papers 24097, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giebel, Marek & Kraft, Kornelius, 2017. "External financing constraints and firm's innovative activities during the financial crisis," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-064, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Sara Biancini & Pamela Bombarda, 2017. "Intellectual Property Rights, Multinational Firms and Technology Transfers," CESifo Working Paper Series 6769, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ganguli, Ina & Lin, Jeffrey & reynolds, nicholas, 2017. "The Paper Trail of Knowledge Spillovers: Evidence from Patent Interferences," Working Papers 17-44, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Goeldner, Moritz & Kruse, Daniel J. & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2017. "Lead user method vs. innovation contest: An empirical comparison of two open innovation methodologies for identifying social innovation for flood Resilience in Indonesia," Working Papers 101, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Philippe Aghion & Ufuk Akcigit & Ari Hyytinen & Otto Toivanen, 2017. "The Social Origins of Inventors," NBER Working Papers 24110, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Najda-Janoszka, Marta, 2017. "Tracking Windows of Opportunity along the Industry Development Trajectory," MPRA Paper 83438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcin Bielecki, 2017. "Innovation and endogenous growth over business cycle with frictional labor markets," Working Papers 2017-26, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Guido de Blasio & Mara Giua, 2017. "Cohesion Policy Incentives for Collaborative Industrial Research. The Evaluation of a Smart Specialisation Forerunner Programme," Department of Economics University of Siena 769, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Patrick Lehnert & Curdin Pfister & Uschi Backes-Gellner, 2017. "The Effect of an Education-driven Labor Supply Shock on Firms' R&D Personnel," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0141, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).