Report NEP-CSE-2018-01-08This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Longhi, 2017. "Cluster Dynamics: Learning from Competitiveness Cluster Policy. The Case of 'Secure Communicating Solutions' in the French Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Region," GREDEG Working Papers 2017-42, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Santosh Kumar Sahu & Sunder Ramaswamy & Abishek Choutagunta, "undated". "Export Performance, Innovation, and Productivity in Indian Manufacturing Firms," Working Papers 2017-159, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Kul B Luintel & Mosahid Khan, 2017. "Ideas Production and International Knowledge Spillovers: Digging Deeper into Emerging Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 6737, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pietro Cova & Patrizio Pagano & Alessandro Notarpietro & Massimiliano Pisani, 2017. "Secular stagnation, R&D, public investment and monetary policy: a global-model perspective," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1156, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Elisenda Jové-Llopis & Agustí Segarra-Blasco, 2017. "Eco-strategies and firm growth in European SMEs," Working Papers XREAP2017-15, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Dec 2017.
- Albert, Jose Ramon G. & Dacuycuy, Connie B., 2017. "Evaluation and Assessment of the Effectiveness of the DSWD Internal and External Convergence as Operationalized by the Regional, Provincial, and City/Municipal Action Teams," Discussion Papers DP 2017-32, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.