Leçons d'innovation sociale des micro-angels
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan T. Eckhardt & Scott Shane & Frédéric Delmar, 2006.
"Multistage Selection and the Financing of New Ventures,"
Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(2), pages 220-232, February.
- Jonathan Eckhardt & Scott Shane & Frédéric Delmar, 2006. "MultiStage selection and the financing of new ventures," Post-Print hal-02311635, HAL.
- T. Lawrence & R. Suddaby & B. Leca, 2009. "Introduction : Theorizing and studying institutional work," Post-Print hal-00808954, HAL.
- Didier Chabaud & Parthenay Claude & Yannick Perez, 2005. "Environnement institutionnel et trajectoire des entreprises, une analyse northienne de l'industrie électrique," Post-Print hal-01660452, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsinstitutional entrepreneur; venture capital; business angels; catalytic innovation; micro-equity; entrepreneur institutionnel; capital-risque; bonne fée des affaires; innovation catalytique; microfinance; micro-prise de participation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENT-2012-09-03 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2012-09-03 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2012-09-03 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:wpaper:hal-00726112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.