Australia's informal venture capitalists: An exploratory profile
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Waheed CHICKTAY & Brian BARNARD, 2019. "Venture Capital Process: Opportunity Selection, Monitoring, Capital Rationing, and Deal Flow," Expert Journal of Finance, Sprint Investify, vol. 7(1), pages 22-38.
- Zhujun Ding & Sunny Sun & Kevin Au, 2014. "Angel investors’ selection criteria: A comparative institutional perspective," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 705-731, September.
- Yaokuang Li & Shuoyuan Jiang & Dan Long & Huidao Tang & Juan Wu, 2014. "An exploratory study of business angels in China: a research note," Venture Capital, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 69-83, January.
- Joël Ludvigsen, 2009. "Decision time in Belgium: an experiment as to how business angels evaluate investment opportunities," Working Papers CEB 09-037.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Brett Anthony White & John Dumay, 2020. "The angel investment decision: insights from Australian business angels," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 60(3), pages 3133-3162, September.
- André van Stel & Kashifa Suddle & Andrew Burke & Chantal Hartog, 2008. "How does Entrepreneurial Activity Affect the Supply of Business Angels?," Scales Research Reports H200813, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Györfy Lehel & Madaras Szilárd, 2020. "Influencing Factors of the Informal Investment in Central Europe," Economics and Business, Sciendo, vol. 34(1), pages 78-91, February.
- Heukamp, Franz & Liechtenstein, Heinrich & Wakeling, Nick, 2006. "Do business angels alter the risk-return equation in early stage investments? Business angels as seen by venture capitalists in the German speaking countries," IESE Research Papers D/655, IESE Business School.
- Appah Ebimobowei & Okoli Margaret Nnenna, 2013. "Angel Investments: A Financing Option for Economic Transformation in Nigeria," International Journal of Management Sciences, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 1(9), pages 341-348.
- Richard T. Harrison & Colin M. Mason, 2007. "Does Gender Matter? Women Business Angels and the Supply of Entrepreneurial Finance," Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, , vol. 31(3), pages 445-472, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:veecee:v:1:y:1999:i:2:p:169-186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/TVEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.