Increasing the Value of Telecom Operators with a Single EU Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bauer, Johannes M., 2014. "Platforms, systems competition, and innovation: Reassessing the foundations of communications policy," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 662-673.
- M.E. Beesley & S.C. Littlechild, 1989. "The Regulation of Privatized Monopolies in the United Kingdom," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 20(3), pages 454-472, Autumn.
- Reinhilde Veugelers, 2012. "New ICT sectors: Platforms for European growth?," Policy Contributions 745, Bruegel.
- Pollitt, Michael, 2010.
"Does electricity (and heat) network regulation have anything to learn from fixed line telecoms regulation?,"
Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1360-1371, March.
- Michael G. Pollitt, 2009. "Does Electricity (and Heat) Network Regulation have anything to learn from Fixed Line Telecoms Regulation?," Working Papers EPRG 0914, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- W. Kip Viscusi & Joseph E. Harrington & John M. Vernon, 2005. "Economics of Regulation and Antitrust, 4th Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 4, volume 1, number 026222075x, March.
More about this item
KeywordsTelecom operators; Next Generation Networks; EU Single Market; Regulatory risk;
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-REG-2016-02-29 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:itse15:127180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.itseurope.org/ .