From Nodal to Zonal Pricing - A Bottom-Up Approach to the Second-Best
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leuthold, Florian & Weigt, Hannes & von Hirschhausen, Christian, 2008. "Efficient pricing for European electricity networks - The theory of nodal pricing applied to feeding-in wind in Germany," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 284-291, December.
- Glenn Milligan & Martha Cooper, 1985. "An examination of procedures for determining the number of clusters in a data set," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 50(2), pages 159-179, June.
- Richard Green, 2007. "Nodal pricing of electricity: how much does it cost to get it wrong?," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 125-149, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karsten Neuhoff & Sophia Rüster & Sebastian Schwenen, 2015. "Power Market Design beyond 2020: Time to Revisit Key Elements?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1456, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Tim Felling & Christoph Weber, 2017. "Consistent and robust delimitation of price zones under uncertainty with an application to Central Western Europe," EWL Working Papers 1706, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Jun 2017.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:82:y:2018:i:p3:p:3452-3467 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:prg:jnlpol:v:2017:y:2017:i:6:id:1172:p:728-750 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCluster Analysis; Electricity Market Modeling; Nodal Pricing; Redispatch; Zonal Pricing;
- C38 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Classification Methdos; Cluster Analysis; Principal Components; Factor Analysis
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:ewikln:2012_009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sabine Williams). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ewikode.html .