Wind Integration into Various Generation Mixtures
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Lund, Henrik, 2005. "Large-scale integration of wind power into different energy systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(13), pages 2402-2412.
- Hirst, Eric & Hild, Jeffrey, 2004. "The Value of Wind Energy as a Function of Wind Capacity," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 11-20, July.
- Asif, M. & Muneer, T., 2007. "Energy supply, its demand and security issues for developed and emerging economies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 11(7), pages 1388-1413, September.
- Kim, T.S., 2004. "Comparative analysis on the part load performance of combined cycle plants considering design performance and power control strategy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 71-85.
- Maddaloni, Jesse D. & Rowe, Andrew M. & van Kooten, G. Cornelis, 2008. "Network constrained wind integration on Vancouver Island," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 591-602, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pimenta, Felipe M. & Assireu, Arcilan T., 2015. "Simulating reservoir storage for a wind-hydro hydrid system," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 757-767.
- Boronowski, Susan & Wild, Peter & Rowe, Andrew & Cornelis van Kooten, G., 2010. "Integration of wave power in Haida Gwaii," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 2415-2421.
- van Kooten, G. Cornelis & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2009. "Wind power development : economics and policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4868, The World Bank.
- De Jonghe, Cedric & Delarue, Erik & Belmans, Ronnie & D'haeseleer, William, 2011. "Determining optimal electricity technology mix with high level of wind power penetration," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 2231-2238.
- Novacheck, Joshua & Johnson, Jeremiah X., 2017. "Diversifying wind power in real power systems," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 177-185.
- Gerber, Annelies & Qadrdan, Meysam & Chaudry, Modassar & Ekanayake, Janaka & Jenkins, Nick, 2012. "A 2020 GB transmission network study using dispersed wind farm power output," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 124-132.
- repec:eee:renene:v:113:y:2017:i:c:p:1019-1032 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tong Wang, 2013.
"Migration to the Public Cloud,"
EUI-RSCAS Working Papers
35, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Lion Hirth, 2013. "The Market Value of Variable Renewables. The Effect of Solar and Wind Power Variability on their Relative Price," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/36, European University Institute.
- De Jonghe, C. & Hobbs, B. F. & Belmans, R., 2011. "Integrating short-term demand response into long-term investment planning," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1132, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Lund, Peter D. & Lindgren, Juuso & Mikkola, Jani & Salpakari, Jyri, 2015. "Review of energy system flexibility measures to enable high levels of variable renewable electricity," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 785-807.
- Qadrdan, Meysam & Chaudry, Modassar & Wu, Jianzhong & Jenkins, Nick & Ekanayake, Janaka, 2010. "Impact of a large penetration of wind generation on the GB gas network," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 5684-5695, October.
- Simoglou, Christos K. & Bakirtzis, Emmanouil A. & Biskas, Pandelis N. & Bakirtzis, Anastasios G., 2016. "Optimal operation of insular electricity grids under high RES penetration," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 1308-1316.
- Kuo, Cheng-Chien, 2010. "Wind energy dispatch considering environmental and economic factors," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 2217-2227.
- Simoglou, Christos K. & Biskas, Pandelis N. & Vagropoulos, Stylianos I. & Bakirtzis, Anastasios G., 2014. "Electricity market models and RES integration: The Greek case," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 531-542.
- repec:eee:energy:v:138:y:2017:i:c:p:185-196 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hart, Elaine K. & Jacobson, Mark Z., 2011. "A Monte Carlo approach to generator portfolio planning and carbon emissions assessments of systems with large penetrations of variable renewables," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(8), pages 2278-2286.
- Xu, M. & Zhuan, X., 2013. "Optimal planning for wind power capacity in an electric power system," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 280-286.
More about this item
KeywordsWind power integration; generation mixtures; emissions cost;
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2007-08-27 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2007-08-27 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rep:wpaper:2007-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (G.C. van Kooten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/devicca.html .