Integrating short-term demand response into long-term investment planning
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oikonomou, Vlasis & Rietbergen, Martijn & Patel, Martin, 2007. "An ex-ante evaluation of a White Certificates scheme in The Netherlands: A case study for the household sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1147-1163, February.
- Bushnell, James, 2010.
"Building Blocks: Investment in Renewable and Non-Renewable Technologies,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
31546, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- James Bushnell, 2011. "Building Blocks: Investment in Renewable and Nonrenewable Technologies," RSCAS Working Papers 2011/53, European University Institute.
- Kenneth Gillingham & Richard G. Newell & Karen Palmer, 2009.
"Energy Efficiency Economics and Policy,"
Annual Review of Resource Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 597-620, September.
- Gillingham, Kenneth & Newell, Richard G. & Palmer, Karen, 2009. "Energy Efficiency Economics and Policy," Discussion Papers dp-09-13, Resources For the Future.
- Kenneth Gillingham & Richard G. Newell & Karen Palmer, 2009. "Energy Efficiency Economics and Policy," NBER Working Papers 15031, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Nelson, Sushil K., 1989. "Assessing conservation payments: Least-cost, least-rates, or most-value?," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 28-39, July.
- Benjamin F. Hobbs, 1991. "The "Most Value" Test: Economic Evaluation of Electricity Demand-Side Management Considering Customer Value," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 67-92.
- De Jonghe, Cedric & Delarue, Erik & Belmans, Ronnie & D'haeseleer, William, 2009. "Interactions between measures for the support of electricity from renewable energy sources and CO2 mitigation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4743-4752, November.
- Ventosa, Mariano & Baillo, Alvaro & Ramos, Andres & Rivier, Michel, 2005. "Electricity market modeling trends," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 897-913, May.
- Richard Green & Nicholas Vasilakos, 2011. "The Long-term Impact of Wind Power on Electricity Prices and Generating Capacity," Discussion Papers 11-09, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Palmer, Karen & Burtraw, Dallas, 2005.
"Cost-effectiveness of renewable electricity policies,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 873-894, November.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Palmer, Karen, 2005. "Cost-Effectiveness of Renewable Electricity Policies," Discussion Papers dp-05-01, Resources For the Future.
- van der Weijde, A.H. & Hobbs, B.F., 2011. "Planning electricity transmission to accommodate renewables: Using two-stage programming to evaluate flexibility and the cost of disregarding uncertainty," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1113, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Maddaloni, Jesse D. & Rowe, Andrew M. & van Kooten, G. Cornelis, 2009. "Wind integration into various generation mixtures," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 807-814.
- Delarue, Erik & De Jonghe, Cedric & Belmans, Ronnie & D'haeseleer, William, 2011. "Applying portfolio theory to the electricity sector: Energy versus power," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 12-23, January.
- Lijesen, Mark G., 2007. "The real-time price elasticity of electricity," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 249-258, March.
- Severin Borenstein, 2005. "The Long-Run Efficiency of Real-Time Electricity Pricing," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 93-116.
- Hobbs, Benjamin F., 1995. "Optimization methods for electric utility resource planning," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 1-20, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:80:y:2017:i:c:p:603-619 is not listed on IDEAS
- Batas Bjelić, Ilija & Rajaković, Nikola & Ćosić, Boris & Duić, Neven, 2013. "Increasing wind power penetration into the existing Serbian energy system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 30-37.
- Klibi, Walid & Martel, Alain & Guitouni, Adel, 2016. "The impact of operations anticipations on the quality of stochastic location-allocation models," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 19-33.
- Neves, Diana & Pina, André & Silva, Carlos A., 2015. "Demand response modeling: A comparison between tools," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 288-297.
- Batas Bjelić, Ilija & Rajaković, Nikola, 2015. "Simulation-based optimization of sustainable national energy systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 1087-1098.
- Xiao, Jingjie, 2013. "Grid integration and smart grid implementation of emerging technologies in electric power systems through approximate dynamic programming," MPRA Paper 58696, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsWind power generation; power generation planning; load management; energy efficiency;
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:1132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.