Measuring the Capacity Impacts of Demand Response
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adela Conchado & Pedro Linares, 2010. "The Economic Impact of Demand-Response Programs on Power Systems. A survey of the State of the Art," Working Papers 02-2010, Economics for Energy.
- Claire Bergaentzlé & Cédric Clastres & Haikel Khalfallah, 2014. "Demand-side management and European environmental and energy goals: an optimal complementary approach," Post-Print halshs-00928678, HAL.
- Richardson, David B. & Harvey, L.D. Danny, 2015. "Optimizing renewable energy, demand response and energy storage to replace conventional fuels in Ontario, Canada," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(P2), pages 1447-1455.
- Nolan, Sheila & O’Malley, Mark, 2015. "Challenges and barriers to demand response deployment and evaluation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 1-10.
- Siano, Pierluigi, 2014. "Demand response and smart grids—A survey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 461-478.
- Sheikhi Fini, A. & Parsa Moghaddam, M. & Sheikh-El-Eslami, M.K., 2013. "An investigation on the impacts of regulatory support schemes on distributed energy resource expansion planning," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 339-349.
- Bergaentzlé, Claire & Clastres, Cédric & Khalfallah, Haikel, 2014. "Demand-side management and European environmental and energy goals: An optimal complementary approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 858-869.
- Kim, Jin-Ho & Shcherbakova, Anastasia, 2011. "Common failures of demand response," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 873-880.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jelect:v:22:y:2009:i:6:p:47-58. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600875/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.