The Economic Impact of Demand-Response Programs on Power Systems. A survey of the State of the Art
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Parks, Richard W. & Weitzel, David, 1984. "Measuring the consumer welfare effects of time-differentiated electricity prices," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 35-64.
- Zibelman, Audrey & Krapels, Edward N., 2008. "Deployment of Demand Response as a Real-Time Resource in Organized Markets," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 51-56, June.
- Stephen P. Holland & Erin T. Mansur, 2008.
"Is Real-Time Pricing Green? The Environmental Impacts of Electricity Demand Variance,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 90(3), pages 550-561, August.
- Stephen P. Holland & Erin T. Mansur, 2007. "Is Real-Time Pricing Green? The Environmental Impacts of Electricity Demand Variance," NBER Working Papers 13508, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berg, Sanford V. & Capehart, Barney L. & Feldman, Jack & LaTour, Stephen & Sullivan, Robert L., 1983. "An interdisciplinary approach to cost/benefit analysis of innovative electric rates," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 313-330, December.
- Neenan, Bernard & Hemphill, Ross C., 2008. "Societal Benefits of Smart Metering Investments," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(8), pages 32-45, October.
- Caves, Douglas W. & Christensen, Laurits R. & Schoech, Philip E. & Hendricks, Wallace, 1984. "A comparison of different methodologies in a case study of residential time-of-use electricity pricing : Cost-Benefit Analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 17-34.
- Severin Borenstein, 2005. "The Long-Run Efficiency of Real-Time Electricity Pricing," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 93-116.
- Kohler, Daniel F. & Mitchell, Bridger M., 1984. "Response to residential time-of-use electricity rates : How transferable are the findings?," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1-2), pages 141-177.
- Walawalkar, Rahul & Blumsack, Seth & Apt, Jay & Fernands, Stephen, 2008. "An economic welfare analysis of demand response in the PJM electricity market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 3692-3702, October.
- Faruqui, Ahmad & George, Stephen, 2005. "Quantifying Customer Response to Dynamic Pricing," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 53-63, May.
- Earle, Robert & Kahn, Edward P. & Macan, Edo, 2009. "Measuring the Capacity Impacts of Demand Response," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 47-58, July.
- Boonekamp, Piet G.M., 2007. "Price elasticities, policy measures and actual developments in household energy consumption - A bottom up analysis for the Netherlands," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 133-157, March.
- Shaw, Rita & Attree, Mike & Jackson, Tim & Kay, Mike, 2009. "The value of reducing distribution losses by domestic load-shifting: a network perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3159-3167, August.
- Spees, Kathleen & Lave, Lester B., 2007. "Demand Response and Electricity Market Efficiency," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 69-85, April.
- Lawrence, Anthony & Braithwait, Steven, 1979. "The residential demand for electricity with time-of-day pricing," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 9(1-2), pages 59-77, January.
- Brophy Haney, A. & Jamasb, T. & Pollitt, M.G., 2009. "Smart Metering and Electricity Demand: Technology, Economics and International Experience," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0905, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Herter, Karen, 2007. "Residential implementation of critical-peak pricing of electricity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 2121-2130, April.
- Peter C. Reiss & Matthew W. White, 2005. "Household Electricity Demand, Revisited," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 72(3), pages 853-883.
- Hausmann, J. A. & Kinnucan, M. & McFaddden, D., 1979. "A two-level electricity demand model : Evaluation of the connecticut time-of-day pricing test," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 263-289, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Siano, Pierluigi, 2014. "Demand response and smart grids—A survey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 461-478.
- Kim, Sung Tai & Lim, Byung In & Park, Wan Kyu & Kim, Myoung Kyu & Son, Sung-Yong, 2016. "An analysis on the effectiveness of a smart grid test-bed project: The Korean case," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 868-875.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand response; power systems; benefits; cost-benefit analysis; survey;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:efe:wpaper:02-2010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Pablo Pintos). General contact details of provider: http://eforenergy.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.