Societal Benefits of Smart Metering Investments
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schroeder, Andreas, 2011. "Modeling storage and demand management in power distribution grids," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(12), pages 4700-4712.
- Adela Conchado & Pedro Linares, 2010. "The Economic Impact of Demand-Response Programs on Power Systems. A survey of the State of the Art," Working Papers 02-2010, Economics for Energy.
- Dada, Joseph O., 2014. "Towards understanding the benefits and challenges of Smart/Micro-Grid for electricity supply system in Nigeria," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 1003-1014.
- Kaufmann, Simon & Künzel, Karoline & Loock, Moritz, 2013. "Customer value of smart metering: Explorative evidence from a choice-based conjoint study in Switzerland," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 229-239.
- Ahmad, Tanveer, 2017. "Non-technical loss analysis and prevention using smart meters," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 573-589.
- Cominola, A. & Giuliani, M. & Piga, D. & Castelletti, A. & Rizzoli, A.E., 2017. "A Hybrid Signature-based Iterative Disaggregation algorithm for Non-Intrusive Load Monitoring," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 185(P1), pages 331-344.
- Greening, Lorna A., 2010. "Demand response resources: Who is responsible for implementation in a deregulated market?," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 1518-1525.
- Pepermans, Guido, 2014. "Valuing smart meters," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 280-294.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jelect:v:21:y:2008:i:8:p:32-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600875/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.