A Hybrid Signature-based Iterative Disaggregation algorithm for Non-Intrusive Load Monitoring
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gaiser, Kyle & Stroeve, Pieter, 2014. "The impact of scheduling appliances and rate structure on bill savings for net-zero energy communities: Application to West Village," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 1586-1595.
- Vassileva, Iana & Campillo, Javier, 2014. "Increasing energy efficiency in low-income households through targeting awareness and behavioral change," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 59-63.
- Newborough, M. & Probert, S. D., 1990. "Intelligent automatic electrical-load management for networks of major domestic appliances," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 151-168.
- Carrie Armel, K. & Gupta, Abhay & Shrimali, Gireesh & Albert, Adrian, 2013. "Is disaggregation the holy grail of energy efficiency? The case of electricity," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 213-234.
- Neenan, Bernard & Hemphill, Ross C., 2008. "Societal Benefits of Smart Metering Investments," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(8), pages 32-45, October.
- Colak, Ilhami & Fulli, Gianluca & Sagiroglu, Seref & Yesilbudak, Mehmet & Covrig, Catalin-Felix, 2015. "Smart grid projects in Europe: Current status, maturity and future scenarios," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 58-70.
- Kobus, Charlotte B.A. & Klaassen, Elke A.M. & Mugge, Ruth & Schoormans, Jan P.L., 2015. "A real-life assessment on the effect of smart appliances for shifting households’ electricity demand," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 335-343.
- Tewolde, M. & Longtin, J.P. & Das, S.R. & Sharma, S., 2013. "Determining appliance energy usage with a high-resolution metering system for residential natural gas meters," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 363-372.
- Geller, Howard & Harrington, Philip & Rosenfeld, Arthur H. & Tanishima, Satoshi & Unander, Fridtjof, 2006. "Polices for increasing energy efficiency: Thirty years of experience in OECD countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 556-573, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:4:p:1008-:d:142309 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:rensus:v:90:y:2018:i:c:p:742-756 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:211:y:2018:i:c:p:1106-1122 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:238:y:2019:i:c:p:1519-1529 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:12:y:2019:i:8:p:1572-:d:225882 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:1:p:251-:d:195322 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:enepol:v:109:y:2017:i:c:p:199-207 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:205:y:2017:i:c:p:1068-1080 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:220:y:2018:i:c:p:176-191 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:appene:v:206:y:2017:i:c:p:1022-1039 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:12:y:2019:i:11:p:2203-:d:238540 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsNon-Intrusive Load Monitoring; Energy disaggregation; End-uses; Smart metering; Energy demand management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:185:y:2017:i:p1:p:331-344. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.