A two-level electricity demand model : Evaluation of the connecticut time-of-day pricing test
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Paul Contoyannis & Jeremiah Hurley & Paul Grootendorst & Sung-Hee Jeon & Robyn Tamblyn, 2005. "Estimating the price elasticity of expenditure for prescription drugs in the presence of non-linear price schedules: an illustration from Quebec, Canada," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(9), pages 909-923.
- Adela Conchado & Pedro Linares, 2010. "The Economic Impact of Demand-Response Programs on Power Systems. A survey of the State of the Art," Working Papers 02-2010, Economics for Energy.
- Thompson, Gary D. & Wilson, Paul N., 1999. "Market Demands For Bagged, Refrigerated Salads," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(02), December.
- Olmstead, Sheila M. & Michael Hanemann, W. & Stavins, Robert N., 2007.
"Water demand under alternative price structures,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 181-198, September.
- Sheila Olmstead & W. Michael Hanemann & Robert N. Stavins, 2007. "Water Demand Under Alternative Price Structures," NBER Working Papers 13573, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M., 2008. "Environmental regulation of households: An empirical review of economic and psychological factors," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(4), pages 559-574, July.
- Simona Bigerna and Carlo Andrea Bollino, 2015. "A System Of Hourly Demand in the Italian Electricity Market," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- Paulo Bastos & Lucio Castro & Julian Cristia & Carlos Scartascini, 2015. "Does Energy Consumption Respond to Price Shocks? Evidence from a Regression-Discontinuity Design," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(2), pages 249-278, 06.
- Paulo Bastos & Lucio Castro & Julian Cristia & Carlos Scartascini, 2011. "Does Energy Consumption Respond to Price Shocks? Evidence from a Regression-Discontinuity Design," Research Department Publications 4702, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Bastos, Paulo & Castro, Lucio & Cristia, Julian & Scartascini, Carlos, 2014. "Does energy consumption respond to price shocks ? evidence from a regression-discontinuity design," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6785, The World Bank.
- Paulo Bastos & Lucio Castro & Julian P. Cristia & Carlos Scartascini, 2011. "Does Energy Consumption Respond to Price Shocks?: Evidence from a Regression-Discontinuity Design," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 37698, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Koji Miyawaki & Yasuhiro Omori & Akira Hibiki, 2010. "Discrete/Continuous Choice Model of the Residential Gas Demand on the Nonconvex Budget Set," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-770, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Jing Cao, Mun S. Ho, and Huifang Liang, 2016. "Household energy demand in Urban China: Accounting for regional prices and rapid income change," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(China Spe).
- John Baffoe-Bonnie, 2001. "The Impact of Income Taxation on the Labor Supply of Part-time and Full-time Workers," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 107-128.
- Stavins, Robert & Hanemann, W. Michael & Olmstead, Sheila, 2005. "Do Consumers React to the Shape of Supply? Water Demand under Heterogeneous Price Structures," Discussion Papers dp-05-29, Resources For the Future.
- Olmstead, Sheila & Hanemann, Michael & Stavins, Robert, 2005. "Do Consumers React to the Shape of Supply? Water Demand Under Heterogeneous Price Structures," Working Paper Series rwp05-039, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Jessoe, Katrina & Rapson, David & Smith, Jeremy B., 2014. "Towards understanding the role of price in residential electricity choices: Evidence from a natural experiment," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 107(PA), pages 191-208.
- Fan Zhang, 2015. "Energy Price Reform and Household Welfare: The Case of Turkey," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2).
- Ted Bergstrom & Jeff Mackie-Mason, "undated". "The Simple Analytics of Peak-Load Pricing," Papers _035, University of Michigan, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:10:y:1979:i:3:p:263-289. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed