The value of reducing distribution losses by domestic load-shifting: a network perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hopper, Nicole & Goldman, Charles & Bharvirkar, Ranjit & Neenan, Bernie, 2006. "Customer response to day-ahead market hourly pricing: Choices and performance," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 126-134, June.
- Newborough, M. & Probert, S. D., 1990. "Intelligent automatic electrical-load management for networks of major domestic appliances," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 151-168.
- Swisher, Joel & Orans, Ren, 1995. "The use of area-specific utility costs to target intensive DSM campaigns," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(3-4), pages 185-197.
- Deering, S. & Newborough, M. & Probert, S. D., 1993. "Rescheduling electricity demands in domestic buildings," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 1-62.
- Faruqui, Ahmad & George, Stephen, 2005. "Quantifying Customer Response to Dynamic Pricing," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 53-63, May.
- Strbac, Goran, 2008. "Demand side management: Benefits and challenges," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 4419-4426, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adela Conchado & Pedro Linares, 2010. "The Economic Impact of Demand-Response Programs on Power Systems. A survey of the State of the Art," Working Papers 02-2010, Economics for Energy.
- Feuerriegel, Stefan & Neumann, Dirk, 2014. "Measuring the financial impact of demand response for electricity retailers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 359-368.
- Torriti, Jacopo, 2012. "Price-based demand side management: Assessing the impacts of time-of-use tariffs on residential electricity demand and peak shifting in Northern Italy," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 576-583.
- Daví-Arderius, Daniel & Sanin, María-Eugenia & Trujillo-Baute, Elisa, 2017.
"CO2 content of electricity losses,"
Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 439-445.
- Daniel Daví-Arderius & María-Eugenia Sanin & Elisa Trujillo-Baute, 2016. "Co2 content of electricity losses," Working Papers 2016/23, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Daniel Daví Arderius & María-Eugenia Sanin & Elisa Trujillo-Baute, 2016. "CO2 Content of Electricity Losses," Documents de recherche 16-08, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Gottwalt, Sebastian & Ketter, Wolfgang & Block, Carsten & Collins, John & Weinhardt, Christof, 2011. "Demand side management—A simulation of household behavior under variable prices," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(12), pages 8163-8174.
- Siano, Pierluigi, 2014. "Demand response and smart grids—A survey," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 461-478.
- Sung Chan Park & Young Gyu Jin & Yong Tae Yoon, 2015. "Designing a Profit-Maximizing Critical Peak Pricing Scheme Considering the Payback Phenomenon," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(10), pages 1-17, October.
- Darby, Sarah J. & McKenna, Eoghan, 2012. "Social implications of residential demand response in cool temperate climates," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 759-769.
- Liu, Jiming & Shi, Benyun, 2012. "Towards understanding the robustness of energy distribution networks based on macroscopic and microscopic evaluations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 318-327.
- Boßmann, Tobias & Eser, Eike Johannes, 2016. "Model-based assessment of demand-response measures—A comprehensive literature review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 1637-1656.
- Bolton, Ronan & Foxon, Timothy J., 2015. "Infrastructure transformation as a socio-technical process — Implications for the governance of energy distribution networks in the UK," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 90(PB), pages 538-550.
- Feuerriegel, Stefan & Neumann, Dirk, 2016. "Integration scenarios of Demand Response into electricity markets: Load shifting, financial savings and policy implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 231-240.
- Katz, Jonas, 2014. "Linking meters and markets: Roles and incentives to support a flexible demand side," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 74-84.
- Maria Teresa Costa-Campi & Daniel Daví-Arderius & Elisa Trujillo-Baute, 2016. "The economic impact of electricity losses," Working Papers 2016/4, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
More about this item
KeywordsDistribution network losses Load management Regulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:37:y:2009:i:8:p:3159-3167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.