Customer response to day-ahead market hourly pricing: Choices and performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Herriges, Joseph A, et al, 1993.
"The Response of Industrial Customers to Electric Rates Based upon Dynamic Marginal Costs,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 75(3), pages 446-454, August.
- Herriges, Joseph A. & Baladi, S. M. & Caves, Douglas W. & Neenan, B. F., 1993. "The Response of Industrial Customers to Electric Rates Based Upon Dynamic Marginal Costs," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1497, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Flippen, Edward L., 2003. "Counterpoint: Electric pricing and US energy policy," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 242-244, December.
- Peter M. Schwarz & Thomas N. Taylor & Matthew Birmingham & Shana L. Dardan, 2002. "Industrial Response to Electricity Real-Time Prices: Short Run and Long Run," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 40(4), pages 597-610, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olsthoorn, Mark & Schleich, Joachim & Klobasa, Marian, 2015.
"Barriers to electricity load shift in companies: A survey-based exploration of the end-user perspective,"
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 32-42.
- Mark Olsthoorn & Joachim Schleich & Marian Klobasa D, 2015. "Barriers to electricity load shift in companies: A survey-based exploration of the end-user perspective," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-01104611, HAL.
- He, Xian & Keyaerts, Nico & Azevedo, Isabel & Meeus, Leonardo & Hancher, Leigh & Glachant, Jean-Michel, 2013.
"How to engage consumers in demand response: A contract perspective,"
Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 108-122.
- Xian He & Nico Keyaerts & Isabel Azevedo, Leonardo Meeus, Leigh Hancher, Jean-Michel Glachant, 2013. "How to engage consumers in demand response: a contract perspective," RSCAS Working Papers 2013/76, European University Institute.
- Shaw, Rita & Attree, Mike & Jackson, Tim & Kay, Mike, 2009. "The value of reducing distribution losses by domestic load-shifting: a network perspective," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 3159-3167, August.
- Greening, Lorna A., 2010. "Demand response resources: Who is responsible for implementation in a deregulated market?," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 1518-1525.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juipol:v:14:y:2006:i:2:p:126-134. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30478 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.