The response of large industrial energy consumers to four coincident peak (4CP) transmission charges in the Texas (ERCOT) market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Herriges, Joseph A, et al, 1993.
"The Response of Industrial Customers to Electric Rates Based upon Dynamic Marginal Costs,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 75(3), pages 446-454, August.
- Herriges, Joseph A. & Baladi, S. M. & Caves, Douglas W. & Neenan, B. F., 1993. "The Response of Industrial Customers to Electric Rates Based Upon Dynamic Marginal Costs," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1497, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Richard N. Boisvert & Peter Cappers & Charles Goldman & Bernie Neenan & Nicole Hopper, 2007. "Customer Response to RTP in Competitive Markets: A Study of Niagara Mohawk's Standard Offer Tariff," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 53-74.
- Wai Choi & Anindya Sen & Adam White, 2011. "Response of industrial customers to hourly pricing in Ontario’s deregulated electricity market," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 303-323, December.
- Peter M. Schwarz & Thomas N. Taylor & Matthew Birmingham & Shana L. Dardan, 2002. "Industrial Response to Electricity Real-Time Prices: Short Run and Long Run," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 40(4), pages 597-610, October.
- Zarnikau, J. & Landreth, G. & Hallett, I. & Kumbhakar, S.C., 2007. "Industrial customer response to wholesale prices in the restructured Texas electricity market," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(9), pages 1715-1723.
- Zarnikau, Jay & Hallett, Ian, 2008. "Aggregate industrial energy consumer response to wholesale prices in the restructured Texas electricity market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 1798-1808, July.
More about this item
KeywordsElectricity pricing; Transmission charges; ERCOT; Demand response;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:juipol:v:26:y:2013:i:c:p:1-6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30478 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.