The Response of Industrial Customers to Electric Rates Based Upon Dynamic Marginal Costs
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Herriges, Joseph A, et al, 1993. "The Response of Industrial Customers to Electric Rates Based upon Dynamic Marginal Costs," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 75(3), pages 446-454, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert H. Patrick & Frank A. Wolak, 2001. "Estimating the Customer-Level Demand for Electricity Under Real-Time Market Prices," NBER Working Papers 8213, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pascal Courty & Mario Pagliero, 2011.
"Does responsive pricing smooth demand shocks?,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(30), pages 4707-4721.
- Courty, Pascal & Pagliero, Mario, 2008. "Does Responsive Pricing Smooth Demand Shocks?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6662, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pascal Courty & Mario Pagliero, 2008. "Does Responsive Pricing Smooth Demand Shocks?," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/01, European University Institute.
- Allcott, Hunt, 2011. "Rethinking real-time electricity pricing," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 820-842.
- Thomas Taylor & Peter Schwarz & James Cochell, 2005. "24/7 Hourly Response to Electricity Real-Time Pricing with up to Eight Summers of Experience," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 235-262, January.
- Kim, Min-Jeong, 2017. "A field study using an adaptive in-house pricing model for commercial and industrial customers in Korea," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 189-198.
- Hunt Allcott, 2012. "The Smart Grid, Entry, and Imperfect Competition in Electricity Markets," NBER Working Papers 18071, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen P. Holland & Erin T. Mansur, 2008.
"Is Real-Time Pricing Green? The Environmental Impacts of Electricity Demand Variance,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 90(3), pages 550-561, August.
- Stephen P. Holland & Erin T. Mansur, 2007. "Is Real-Time Pricing Green? The Environmental Impacts of Electricity Demand Variance," NBER Working Papers 13508, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kopsakangas Savolainen, Maria & Svento, Rauli, 2012. "Real-Time Pricing in the Nordic Power markets," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1131-1142.
- Hopper, Nicole & Goldman, Charles & Bharvirkar, Ranjit & Neenan, Bernie, 2006. "Customer response to day-ahead market hourly pricing: Choices and performance," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 126-134, June.
- Thomas Taylor & Peter Schwarz, 2000. "Advance notice of real-time electricity prices," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 28(4), pages 478-488, December.
- Wai Choi & Anindya Sen & Adam White, 2011. "Response of industrial customers to hourly pricing in Ontario’s deregulated electricity market," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 303-323, December.
- Zarnikau, Jay & Thal, Dan, 2013. "The response of large industrial energy consumers to four coincident peak (4CP) transmission charges in the Texas (ERCOT) market," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 1-6.
- Courty, Pascal & Pagliero, Mario, 2003. "Does Responsive Pricing Increase Efficiency? Evidence from Pricing Experiments in an Internet Café," CEPR Discussion Papers 4149, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jang, Dongsik & Eom, Jiyong & Jae Park, Min & Jeung Rho, Jae, 2016. "Variability of electricity load patterns and its effect on demand response: A critical peak pricing experiment on Korean commercial and industrial customers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 11-26.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:1497. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.